Baby amel free to goodhome
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Azzheasman
Hatchling

United Kingdom
193 Posts

Posted - 24/07/2010 :  16:05:13  Show Profile  Click to see Azzheasman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Daffy is still very small and has a tiny kink in his tail, he's a happy cute lil snakie he eats and poops fine I just don't have the time to keep the little fella (or fellarette) I'm in Swansea you can pick him up or arrange delivery up to you all I ask for him is peace of mind knowing he's with someone who can care for him :)

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 25/07/2010 :  00:04:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i love his head marking - very cute,
hope he finds a new home soon

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

princessbroxy
Hatchling

United Kingdom
310 Posts

Posted - 25/07/2010 :  19:36:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would take it in a second but you live to far away and reptile taxi is sooo expensive

0.0.2 Aneries: Dorito + Sparkles
1.1.0 Hypo Het Lavender Bloodreds: Chilli + Pepper
1.0.0 Motley Butter: Dave
0.1.0 Ghost stripe : Sssam
0.1.0 Lavender: Princesss Annie
0.1.0 Normal: Medusa (baby sitting for 3 years)
2.2.0 Royal Python: Rafiki , Zazu , Pumba + Timone
1.0.0 orange ghost Python:Buster
1.0.0 Pastel python: enygma
0.1.0 spider python:
Kendra
0.1.0 66% het pied: sally
1.0.0 red tail cat fish (Morph)R.I.P
7.2.0 cats (M.I.B.,Picasso,Dealy,Storm,Gokoo,Merc,Chaos,Stitch,Peanuts)
Welcome to my petting zoo lol

Have you ever noticed when you run into a spiders web you all of a sudden turn into a ninja
Go to Top of Page

Azzheasman
Hatchling

United Kingdom
193 Posts

Posted - 27/07/2010 :  18:39:52  Show Profile  Click to see Azzheasman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
:( no worries i might take him to the next big repile fair and see if anyone there would like him :\

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 27/07/2010 :  22:01:07  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Azzheasman

:( no worries i might take him to the next big repile fair and see if anyone there would like him :\

you'll need to be careful of 'freebie hunters' that will take anything just because its free not thinking about the animals health or best interests :(

I think the best bet would be to find someone before the show and use that as a 'handover' place so you can be sure s/he is going to a good home :)

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
2197 Posts

Posted - 27/07/2010 :  22:27:41  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

quote:
Originally posted by Azzheasman

you'll need to be careful of 'freebie hunters' that will take anything just because its free not thinking about the animals health or best interests :(

I think the best bet would be to find someone before the show and use that as a 'handover' place so you can be sure s/he is going to a good home :)

I agree with you Ian. ^^

0.0.0 Royal Python Het Pied 100% CB10 - Chaos
1.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa CB10 - Bow/Mayhem
0.1.0 Cornsnake Amel Het Motley CB10 - Fire
1.0.0 Cornsnake Caramel Het Motley CB09 - Whisky
1.0.0 Cornsnake Snow Het Stripe CB07 - Romeo - R.I.P

1.0.0 Super Golden Labrador Dog CB02 - Bailey

Wish List:
1.2.0 Royal Python - Pastel , Pinstripe , Lesser.
Go to Top of Page

Azzheasman
Hatchling

United Kingdom
193 Posts

Posted - 27/07/2010 :  23:36:47  Show Profile  Click to see Azzheasman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
sounds like a plan :)

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 27/07/2010 :  23:56:19  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Awww I'd love to but I can't but I really do hope he finds a good home soon.As eeji said, you need to be careful who you give him too, there's a lot of people that beg for free corns and then sell them on.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  11:30:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YES if you are from south wales and got a set up and you can bring him to me or text this number please 07973328796 names kevin [

quote]Originally posted by Azzheasman

Daffy is still very small and has a tiny kink in his tail, he's a happy cute lil snakie he eats and poops fine I just don't have the time to keep the little fella (or fellarette) I'm in Swansea you can pick him up or arrange delivery up to you all I ask for him is peace of mind knowing he's with someone who can care for him :)

[/quote]

k.powell
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  18:17:09  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

you'll need to be careful of 'freebie hunters' that will take anything just because its free.......

see above post ^^^^

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000