Kali (Pic heavy)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

IncurableFlirt
Hatchling

USA
373 Posts

Posted - 23/07/2010 :  05:51:34  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This is my little Sinaloan Milk snake, Kali. I actually named her that because of the way she eats. She attacks and destroys before she consumes. Aside from eating, though, she is a very shy little snake and has never once tried to bite or strike. I've been working on her skittish nature, trying to get her more used to being handled, but I'm sure it is because she is still in hatchling phase.

Kali was born with a stub tail birth defect that causes the tip of her tail to curl in on itself into a little nub. It has not affected her negatively at all and only seems to give her more character. She actually uses it like a hook to cling to my fingers when I hold her. It is so cute. Anyway, here she is.

Jenn.
8.8 Royal Pythons
1.0 BCI Boa
1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa
1.2 Corn Snakes

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 23/07/2010 :  07:57:43  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Awww she's lovely! I love how bright she is.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 23/07/2010 :  08:29:27  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
What a cutie. The tail certainly does add character to her.

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 23/07/2010 :  13:02:36  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
she is a lil stunner :)

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

IncurableFlirt
Hatchling

USA
373 Posts

Posted - 23/07/2010 :  17:26:59  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the compliments, everyone. She just shed yesterday, so I'll try to take some new pictures of her again very soon.

Jenn.
8.8 Royal Pythons
1.0 BCI Boa
1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa
1.2 Corn Snakes
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 23/07/2010 :  20:00:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
very very sweet