New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

princessbroxy
Hatchling

United Kingdom
310 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2010 :  12:07:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
happy birthday babies i just got my 2 new corns there my first snakes and i love them soooo much who would have thought it me who use to be scared of snakes now owns 2 woohoo

edit,move to general posts

Edited by - lee2308 on 21/07/2010 16:18:16

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2010 :  12:12:44  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
n'awww happy birthday to them :) what morphs are they? names?

thats great you having them after being scared of them congrats... see there not that bad are they :)

welcome to the forum btw :)

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

princessbroxy
Hatchling

United Kingdom
310 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2010 :  14:48:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think they are anaries there black and white with no yellow (yet) I've not named them yet as I don't know what sex they are I was thinking of dorito for mine but not sure what the hubby wants to call his....and no there not that bad at all lol I find myself not wanting to go to bed cos i don't want to leave them lol
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 22/07/2010 :  00:18:51  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
haha thats good to know :D

n'awww thats a cool name :D aneries are niiice snakies even if my one is the most tempermental one i have :D bless her

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

princessbroxy
Hatchling

United Kingdom
310 Posts

Posted - 23/07/2010 :  00:45:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank-you for moving this post to where its suppose to be lee
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly