New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

2 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2010 :  00:15:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello,

I need some advise for Lucy please. She's Four years old and just over four foot.

About 5 months ago she had a real job shedding. She started to show all the normal signs,... and then nothing. Not a thing, until a few weeks later she starting showing all the sign agains, this time resulting in a shed. Bearing mind it has been about 4 months since her last one.

Since May now, shes been shedding around every 3 weeks. This is really unlike her, and we can't understand why it's happening. We've owned her 18months, and this is not normal for her? Her diet has stayed consistant, although, she is missing feeds while she's shedding, which is annoying, as we hate she may not be getting enough food.
She seems really happy in herself, no aggresion, no loss of appitite or any other concerns.
Would be great if i could get some advise, or just to be told someone else's snake has done this. :s

Thanks! x

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2010 :  10:17:53  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Is there any chance she has hurt herself somehow? Maybe damaged some scales?

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

Mouse
Yearling

United Kingdom
958 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2010 :  11:05:54  Show Profile  Click to see Mouse's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yeah, the only time I've come across mine multiple shedding, is when he caught a scale, and shed every week and a half until it was fixed.

1.0.0 - Gobo - Snow Corn (RIP)
0.1.0 - Sprockett - Normal/hypo/het snow Corn

2.0.0 Anery Hatchlings
0.1.0 Amel Hatchling
0.1.0 Normal Hatchling

*Location - Southampton, UK*

http://www.weneedcake.co.uk
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: