My snakes
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bubba338
Egg

United Kingdom
58 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2010 :  11:26:47  Show Profile  Visit bubba338's Homepage  Click to see bubba338's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi there bit new to the forum thought i would add some pics of my corns and someones ask to put some of my boa on to so here goes:

1x ghost corn Mojo
1x amel corn Marshall
1x boxer dog Mitsy

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2010 :  11:36:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nice snakes
do your two corns cohabit all the time? maybe have a look at this thread about cohabiting http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1070

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2010 :  11:57:37  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Lovely snakes..!
Go to Top of Page

bubba338
Egg

United Kingdom
58 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2010 :  12:00:59  Show Profile  Visit bubba338's Homepage  Click to see bubba338's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I know how many people feel about this, i have the 3 adults marshall (who is a girl lol) and melissa have happily lived together for 3 years the encloser is five foot long etc with plenty of areas to get away from each other but they always seem to be cuddling, they are always fed seperate and when it comes to breeding time there seperated when there pregnant etc, i also have a boy mojo who has been with the girls for years to, he is in most of the year but after he has mated i keep him seperate they all get along fine i have a spare cage so if they didnt i would house them apart but honestly im a lucky one and they are great together sorry if this isnt everyones opinion, i have had corns for 8 years now and touch wood they have all been fine x

1x ghost corn Mojo
1x amel corn Marshall
1x boxer dog Mitsy
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2010 :  12:05:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
as long as you know the risks and have the means and supplies to separate them if necessary im not going to lecture you
off topic though how big is your boa?

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

bubba338
Egg

United Kingdom
58 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2010 :  12:13:43  Show Profile  Visit bubba338's Homepage  Click to see bubba338's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
:) thanks lol, yer i wouldnt risk it if i thought they wernt getting on, he is 6 foot, and just gorgeous he was mistreated so he has a few broken bones here and there :( but you would never know he is an angel soooo friendly :)

1x ghost corn Mojo
1x amel corn Marshall
1x boxer dog Mitsy
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2010 :  15:28:51  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
nice snakies you have there :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

IncurableFlirt
Hatchling

USA
373 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2010 :  20:15:46  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Beautiful group of Corns. I just have to say, though, that your red tail is just gorgeous. So sad that he was mistreated, but lucky for him that you've taken him in. I hope that some day my red tails will be as beautiful as yours.

Jenn.
8.8 Royal Pythons
1.0 BCI Boa
1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa
1.2 Corn Snakes
Go to Top of Page

bubba338
Egg

United Kingdom
58 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2010 :  09:55:26  Show Profile  Visit bubba338's Homepage  Click to see bubba338's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Aw thank you, he is a star and so gorgeous how old etc is yours? love my corns never wanted two of the same colour lol x

1x ghost corn Mojo
1x amel corn Marshall
1x boxer dog Mitsy
Go to Top of Page

Sizzlesmum
Hatchling

United Kingdom
490 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2010 :  18:55:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gorgeous snakes

Your boa is huge lol, very cute though, so pleased he's friendly

Go to Top of Page

bubba338
Egg

United Kingdom
58 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2010 :  20:04:25  Show Profile  Visit bubba338's Homepage  Click to see bubba338's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks he is massive lol he so heavy! yer thank god he friendly xx

1x ghost corn Mojo
1x amel corn Marshall
1x boxer dog Mitsy
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

419 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2010 :  20:35:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lovely

0.1.0 Crested Gecko: Keiko
2.1.0 Corn Snakes: Picollo, Morph, Sookie
0.1.0 Royal Python: Luna
0.0.1 Pueblan Milk Snake: Chilli
2.4.0 Leopard Geckos: Cleo, Echo, Tiffin, Roley, Scarlett, Ludwig
1.0.0 Understanding Boyfriend: Nick

www.vickyexotics.webs.com

Go to Top of Page

IncurableFlirt
Hatchling

USA
373 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2010 :  21:17:51  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Diablo (normal) will be a year old in September. I'm not sure of weights, as I don't own a scale, but I measured him a few days ago and he was 31 inches long. I actually am not sure how old Aphrodite (Sharp albino) is. I got her as a rescue. She's not much smaller than Diablo, she was 26 inches long....so I'm thinking she is around the same age, maybe a few months younger. Here's a picture of them. :)

Jenn.
8.8 Royal Pythons
1.0 BCI Boa
1.2 Corn Snakes
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2010 :  21:42:00  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Lovely snakes

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

bubba338
Egg

United Kingdom
58 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2010 :  11:14:17  Show Profile  Visit bubba338's Homepage  Click to see bubba338's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
oh there gorgeous :) awww i want another now xx

1x ghost corn Mojo
1x amel corn Marshall
1x boxer dog Mitsy
Go to Top of Page

IncurableFlirt
Hatchling

USA
373 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2010 :  19:10:44  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bubba338

oh there gorgeous :) awww i want another now xx

Ha ha ha! I know EXACTLY what you mean. When you get one, it makes you want another one so bad. If it wasn't for my hubby, I'd have several. lol! He's my voice of reason, though, and tolerates my current 13 snakes. He's not too sure about my BCIs, though. He's afraid of them getting so big. I, however, am not.

Jenn.
8.8 Royal Pythons
1.0 BCI Boa
1.2 Corn Snakes
Go to Top of Page

bubba338
Egg

United Kingdom
58 Posts

Posted - 22/07/2010 :  10:39:19  Show Profile  Visit bubba338's Homepage  Click to see bubba338's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lol sounds like my hubby lol, he actually fell in love with him after a while wasnt to happy at first as scared it would get out and eat our son or the dog lol x

1x ghost corn Mojo
1x amel corn Marshall
1x boxer dog Mitsy
Go to Top of Page

IncurableFlirt
Hatchling

USA
373 Posts

Posted - 22/07/2010 :  16:49:52  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, my hubby warmed up to Diablo and Aphrodite after they'd been here a while. We don't have any children so he wasn't worried about that, but he's not really a snake person. When I first asked him if I could get a snake, he was like: Umm....WHY? lol! Every time I bring a new one home, he just shakes his head. But he has learned to tolerate them and now likes them better than my rats and even the dogs. Says they are "a lot more clean" than the dogs, cats and rats.

Jenn.
8.8 Royal Pythons
1.0 BCI Boa
1.2 Corn Snakes
Go to Top of Page

bubba338
Egg

United Kingdom
58 Posts

Posted - 22/07/2010 :  21:40:47  Show Profile  Visit bubba338's Homepage  Click to see bubba338's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ha ha, i can agree on being cleaner then the dogs lol, hubby actually brought me my 1st snake :) although he prob regrets it now lol x

1x ghost corn Mojo
1x amel corn Marshall
1x boxer dog Mitsy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000