Hello Everyone!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

IncurableFlirt
Hatchling

USA
373 Posts

Posted - 18/07/2010 :  23:29:35  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just wanted to stop in here and join this forum, since I became a member over at the Rainbow Boa Forum too. Anyway, here is a little bit about me:

I am currently the guardian of 13 snakes: 6 Corns, 1 Milk, 2 Royal Pythons, 1 Rosy Boa, 2 BCI Red Tail Boas and 1 Brazilian Rainbow Boa. It's an ever expanding collection. I will probably be picking up a Hognose in the next couple of weeks (or so I hope!).

Aside from my snakes, I also have three cats, two dogs and fifteen rats that I keep as pets, not as food. At one point I used to also have an African Pygmy Hedgehog and 2 Guinea Pigs. It's a mini zoo here at times. As you can see, I'm an avid animal lover.

I'll get pics up of my Corns here in a little bit, but I wanted to make an introduction. I hope to make lots of friends!

Jenn.
8.8 Royal Pythons
1.0 BCI Boa
1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa
1.2 Corn Snakes

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 18/07/2010 :  23:32:59  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
heya n welcome to the forum

ooo nice animals love hedgehogs wouldnt have a clue how to look after one as a pet though lol... hmmm you would be my best friend for life if ya send me your brb lol :D

cant wait to se piccies of all these ;)

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 18/07/2010 :  23:41:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi and welcome and a nice collection you have, enjoy the forum

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2010 :  00:34:13  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hello and welcome to this forum.
YOu'll find this one a LOT busier than therainbowboa.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2010 :  01:05:57  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hello and welcome!
Go to Top of Page

lee2308
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
3348 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2010 :  09:52:43  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hi and welcome to the forum

Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2010 :  11:12:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey and welcome
def look forwards to seeing pics - of your whole collection

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

IncurableFlirt
Hatchling

USA
373 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2010 :  22:45:11  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey, thanks for the welcomes, everyone. LOL, Crazy JJ! My BRB is my favorite, though! And I think it would be an awfully long trip for him to make it to your house. I'm in the States.

Jenn.
8.8 Royal Pythons
1.0 BCI Boa
1.2 Corn Snakes
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2010 :  01:44:11  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lol true.... hmmm maybe just send me the money instead lol n i shall get ma own... or ya can just move near me in good o england :D ;) :p

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2010 :  04:11:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi IncurableFlirt (fantastic user name....fits in perfectly with the forums sense of humour ), it is really good that you have joined us! Hopefully you will find that this is a great forum with lots of experienced owners happy to give their advice and support, and I look forward to your input as well considering your considerable snake experience....13 snakes , and such an amazing variety of them as well. The other great thing about this forum is the fun and friendship you get as a bonus of joining .

I still cant get over the size of your collection....although I shouldnt be surprised really....all of us on here know how addictive snakes are! The majority of us have stood up, said "hello my name is ****, I am addicted to corns........! And I am proud of it!" ! I think I can safely say that you are addicted to all animals and that you are a hopeless case ! One question, why is the BRB your favourite? You are not supposed to have favourites you know !!

I wonder if it is the same in the USA...but unfortunately a lot of us have found that many pet shops here cannot be trusted with what they are telling you . I know that I double check anything I am told on here. On this forum no question is regarded as a silly question....it is much better asked and answered, you will probably find others who want the info too! First place to look is in the top right hand corner of the screen where there is a search button....type in what you are worried about and see if you can find an answer. I know you can get swamped with different topics including what you are searching for, so it is a bit daunting but worth a look. If you cant find the answer you are looking for then dont hesitate to ask!

I cant wait to see pics of all your menagerie....already love your sig!

You have certainly come to the right forum for friends....and you could also have a look at our 'mother' forum - http://www.thereptilian.co.uk/The_reptilian_forum.htm (if you havent done so already!).

Looking forward to getting to know you better.

xxx

Edited by - Kellog on 20/07/2010 04:11:36
Go to Top of Page

Sizzlesmum
Hatchling

United Kingdom
490 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2010 :  18:33:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi and welcome to the forum

Look forward to seeing pics of the mini zoo

Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2010 :  18:41:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello!
Go to Top of Page

IncurableFlirt
Hatchling

USA
373 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2010 :  20:57:59  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ha ha ha! Thanks everyone! JJ, I think it would be cheaper to just send you the money, but I would love to at least visit England. Heck, with the way things are going here in the States, might even be better to move there. lol!

Kellog, thanks about my name. I've used it many times before because it warns everyone how bad I am. As to my snakes, I have had such wonderful experiences with all of them and in keeping a varied group, it really keeps me on my toes. My BRB needs high humidity and lower temps....my Rosy needs a very dry environment and higher temps...while everyone inbetween takes up the rest. It has been a ton of fun.

I have yet to join over at The Reptilian, but I shall head over there after I check posts here and do so. Thanks again for the warm welcomes, everyone, I really appreciate it!

Jenn.
8.8 Royal Pythons
1.0 BCI Boa
1.2 Corn Snakes
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2010 :  22:39:06  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
well ive already been over to the states twice so me thinks you should come here and live next door to me... dont like my neighbours anyway o except there dog ;) n then as i cant have a brb (yet) shall vist yours n ya can give me the tips to look after it etc :D never know thou might be gettin one in sept :D
but ya can send me the money if ya like... o n a decent care sheet pleeeease hehe ;) :p i dont want much honest ;)

glad ya love snakie keeping thou... i love it.. i said i wanted to keep to corns but nooope i sooo want a brb and a cali now oopsie :D o n loads more corns.

Go to Top of Page

Mouse
Yearling

United Kingdom
958 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2010 :  08:49:12  Show Profile  Click to see Mouse's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hiya and welcome!! Love the BRB!!!!

1.0.0 - Gobo - Snow Corn (RIP)
0.1.0 - Sprockett - Normal/hypo/het snow Corn

2.0.0 Anery Hatchlings
0.1.0 Amel Hatchling
0.1.0 Normal Hatchling

*Location - Southampton, UK*

http://www.weneedcake.co.uk
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly