Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 14/07/2010 :  07:55:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
omg i love him, i remember u speaking to me about him and he looks so like his mum, if u get a female and eventually breed, i bagsy a baby

1.1 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
2197 Posts

Posted - 14/07/2010 :  10:24:37  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by crazy JJ

:o he is abs gorgeous :D

i would abs love a brb n just seeing yours is not helping.... guess best read a care sheet or to as i aint got a foggist what im doing with one of them except high humidity so yeah but he is a stunner :D

you guna be breeding them later then as your gettin a female :D ????

Get one they are soo amazing have to admit!!

quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

omg i love him, i remember u speaking to me about him and he looks so like his mum, if u get a female and eventually breed, i bagsy a baby

Oh yes i will be getting the female then i have some breeding plans for 2013 or 2014. I held Mayhem's mother and she is a stunner soo big and strong and really heavy she about crushed my wrist and arm lol .

0.0.0 Royal Python Het Pied 100% CB10 - Chaos
1.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa CB10 - Bow/Mayhem
0.1.0 Cornsnake Amel Het Motley CB10 - Fire
1.0.0 Cornsnake Caramel Het Motley CB09 - Whisky
1.0.0 Cornsnake Snow Het Stripe CB07 - Romeo - R.I.P

1.0.0 Super Golden Labrador Dog CB02 - Bailey

Wish List:
1.2.0 Royal Python - Pastel , Pinstripe , Lesser.

Edited by - Kehhlyr on 18/07/2010 02:20:28
Go to Top of Page

Starmist
Hatchling

United Kingdom
248 Posts

Posted - 14/07/2010 :  16:12:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very smart snake! I am jealous!

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 14/07/2010 :  16:23:38  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
n'awwww i dont reli need tempting anymore... i love m :) its just money and space and allooooot of reading i guess :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 14/07/2010 :  18:59:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hiper2009

quote:

Oh yes i will be getting the female then i have some breeding plans for 2013 or 2014. I held Mayhem's mother and she is a stunner soo big and strong and really heavy she about crushed my wrist and arm lol .

put me down for a female, im def buying a baby off u

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
2197 Posts

Posted - 14/07/2010 :  19:23:05  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by hiper2009

quote:

put me down for a female, im def buying a baby off u

Thats if you still rememeber me in 4 years time If i am successful breeding them i will do them for around £50 for a male and around £70 for a female.

quote:

n'awwww i dont reli need tempting anymore... i love m :) its just money and space and allooooot of reading i guess :D

Thats easy just read in your spare time and keeping one is not as hard as it seems i thought it was going to be tuff with the humidity and its really simple they don't cost that much either i recommend you to buy from Mason Exotics they are alot cheaper there then the reptile shops and for space they start out in small rubs so don't take to much space.

Wish List:
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2010 :  00:47:44  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
grrrr stop tempting me :p just got a couple of rubs aswell spare just in case a new snakie comes my way (they were on offer)

i have run out of excuses except the money side of things (although, hopefully if the hatchlings hatch n sell them...hmmmm)... and the room... will have to see what room i have once my lot are in vivs and hopefully soon i might have to treat maself to a brb... either one of them or a cali king... but but but brbs are sooooo pretty and yours is just stunning, cant you just give me him and you keep the female or vice versa?? i will even let ya breed them n you keep all the hatchies anywhere near a deal?? lol :p ;)

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
2197 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2010 :  10:41:49  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

grrrr stop tempting me :p just got a couple of rubs aswell spare just in case a new snakie comes my way (they were on offer)

i have run out of excuses except the money side of things (although, hopefully if the hatchlings hatch n sell them...hmmmm)... and the room... will have to see what room i have once my lot are in vivs and hopefully soon i might have to treat maself to a brb... either one of them or a cali king... but but but brbs are sooooo pretty and yours is just stunning, cant you just give me him and you keep the female or vice versa?? i will even let ya breed them n you keep all the hatchies anywhere near a deal?? lol :p ;)

See your already prepairing your self thats a start to getting the rub ! I can't just give you him i would end up killing some one if i did that !!

Wish List:
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 17/07/2010 :  00:37:27  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
pftt it was worth a try lol haha :D ... go n kill a killing loony or something lol... then can i have him ;) your be doing the police pos a favour so ya might get away with it ;) :D

i knooow grr really want one lol... hmmmm just thought of another prob though have to persuade my mum to let me have another snakie :D she lettin me have another 1 or 2 corns :D hmmm could sacrifice one corn 4 a brb, does that sound fair lol :D although that would leave me the prob of deciding which corn lol...

i shall be going to donnie show hopefully so ya never know... but might wait till next year, although i am veeeery impatient ;)

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 17/07/2010 :  07:48:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hiper, if u die can i have mayhem

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 18/07/2010 :  02:24:42  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Can you multiquote hiper instead of multple double posts.
I'm assuming that your missus uses your computer as well, multiple posts from 2 different usernames from 1 computer within a few minutes......

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
2197 Posts

Posted - 18/07/2010 :  13:55:24  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

Can you multiquote hiper instead of multple double posts.
I'm assuming that your missus uses your computer as well, multiple posts from 2 different usernames from 1 computer within a few minutes......

Hey Phil , my misses uses the laptop and im on the other laptop but in the same room at the same time and on the same connection.

Wish List:
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000