Glug-glug!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2010 :  18:31:31  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I saw Spaghettino drink! Finally...! I just handled him for the usual 10 minutes and as soon as i put him back in the viv, he went to the water bowl and drank! I know i sound a little silly but i have had him for 7 months and hadn't seen him drink..! Oh, I'm so happy!

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2010 :  19:16:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cool.
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2010 :  00:27:56  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
It is really cool watching them drink. I saw Carmellia drink for the first time yesterday. Just Peanut to go then I will have seen all of them. Carmellia had a little bead of water on her chin when she had finished like a little beard. I wish had had room on my camera to get a pick as it looked so cute

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2010 :  03:35:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is great Electra, I am not surprised you were so excited about seeing Spaghettino drink. It wasnt until I put up some pics of Kellog drinking that I discovered how many owners have never seen their snakes drink....whereas I see mine do it on a regular basis. Sometimes even have Kellog drink when I am putting him back in his viv and still holding him...amazing.

xxx

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000