New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

86 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2010 :  21:22:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
I am located in Sittingbourne, Kent and I have successfully bred my snakes 3 times over the last few years. I am now selling my 3rd clutch of 10 Carolina Corn Snakes which are all very lovely and look amazing.
They were all born at the end of June, and have now all shed for the first time, and have fed once each straight away. I am keeping a record for each one showing all their sheds and feeds to give to the buyer of each one. I will also make sure they all feed at least 3 times before giving them to you, to make sure they are all healthy and ready for re-homing.
Since they were born I have been handling them to get them used to human contact, unlike most pet shops do. Pretty much all of mine are already tame, and don't bite at all.
I am looking for £35 each, but with the snake I am giving a small tub which they can live in for another month or two before growing out of it, and the aspen bedding which is in the tub.
These snakes are great for beginner or experienced reptile owners.
Here are a few pictures of a couple of them:

If you are interested or would like more information please post. Thanks, George.

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2010 :  22:11:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mate, don't mean to p*ss on your bonfire, but prices have dropped dramatically over the last year, normals are going for about a tenner now, even my ghost het bloodreds are only 40 quid!! If you want to shift them then you are gonna have to drop your prices!!
To be fair, the tubs I have mine in will be adequate for a while, and they are free with live food!
As I said, I don't mean to critisize, but you just won't sell them at that price, unless you get someone who doesn't know anything!
Good luck with them though, they are very pretty snakes.

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2010 :  22:56:25  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
as above, £35 is shop prices :(

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

86 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2010 :  10:04:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
Thanks for the comments, but in the area I live in there aren't many reptile shops and the one nearest to me sells them for £40. Also, as I said, I have put a lot of time and effort into these to ensure they are used to human contact and aren't aggressive, which reptile shops don't really do.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

86 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2010 :  16:07:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They have all fed twice now and are about to feed for their third time, so they are available to buy now
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000