here is mine

her name is Jess and she is 15 years old
and still as mad as the day we got her
couldnt wish for a better dog

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2010 :  23:20:06  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
apart from the corns I got a pair of everglades ratsnakes.....

a pair of hypo tangerine hondos........

a pacman frog........

a beardie.........

and a big dopey rottie........

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2010 :  23:25:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Too many to add loads of pics!

Go to Top of Page

nova1990
Yearling

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2010 :  00:29:49  Show Profile  Click to see nova1990's MSN Messenger address  Send nova1990 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
this chihiro

boots my pink toe tarantula

and maxy

Corn Snake - Ayame
Mexican Black Kingsnake - Ryuzaki
Bearded Dragon - Puff
Salmon pink Tarantula - Olivia
Antilles pinktoe Tarantula - MossChops

Ipswich, Suffolk

Edited by - nova1990 on 06/07/2010 00:35:46
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2010 :  01:28:44  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Nice pics of people pets sooo far

here's some piccies of mine

chico... ma overgrown mouse

a couple of the kittens that fudge had (she had 3 altogether)

porsha as a kitten

porsha a lil more grown up

fudge as a kitten

fudge older

fudge and porsha together (alot younger, dont do that now lol)

Fudge wit her lil babys

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2010 :  09:43:15  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
OMG crazy your cats are so adorable!
I have an African grey parrot, a stupid dog, 8 chickens, 3/4 cats and some fish. I'll have to get some pictures later.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2010 :  14:20:08  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
n'awww thanks :D yeah fudge knows that Porsha doesnt care she thinks she is a wild cat she hates her collars everytime i put one on her you can gurantee its of by the end of the day... god knows how she does it lol :D

o forgot to add the tarantula's n the fish lol oopsie but then the ts arnt mine soo dont know if they count?!

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
Go to Top of Page

Budaholic
Yearling

United Kingdom
689 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2010 :  15:34:52  Show Profile  Visit Budaholic's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My two black cats -

This is Magic, extremely friendly and very loving. Acts a bit like a dog sometimes. He'll bring me a toy and wait for me to throw it for him to fetch!!

and this is his overweight brother, Star...... twice as heavy (1 stone!!) but he has a split personality. One minute he's all cuddles and friendly, the next he acts really nervous and timid. Weirdo!!

Bud

Corn Snake Forum Members Map

Please add your details HERE
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2010 :  19:16:33  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
omg both fudge and porsha used to play fetch lol its sooo cute when they do that haha :)except fudge still plays it haha. Porsha is one min cuddles n the next unsociable bless m :D

blimey thou that is one big cat

Go to Top of Page

candyazz
Egg

United Kingdom
53 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2010 :  23:29:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
apart from the reps i got a wee doggie called isla

and lots of ****roaches lol

used to have a cat who loves the snakes also

Go to Top of Page

mikeyd_26
Yearling

United Kingdom
716 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2010 :  00:46:28  Show Profile  Click to see mikeyd_26's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
eeji lovin the rotty!! My GF fallen in love! I'll get sum pics up of our 5month old rottwieler up in next few days (wen new camera arrives!)

0.1.0 amel - TaLuLa
0.1.0 anery motley het amel, hypo - Bo
1.0.0 vanishing stripe unknown - Marley
1.0.0 hogg island boa - Iggy
0.1.0 hogg island boa - Luna
0.1.0 royal python - Buttons!
1.0.0 royal python 66% het albino - Steve
0.1.0 leopard gecko - Sheila
millions of beardies!
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2010 :  04:47:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How weird is that! Kept waiting and waiting for the pics to load so I could look and was about to post saying I couldnt see them and then they all appeared! What a wonderful lot of pets everyone has.

I do love the kittens (it is just a shame they have to grow into cats )....and I am definitely a dog person so all of the dogs look great to me, especially the scruffy looking ones!

We have always had mongrels and recently took on Peanut from Battersea back in April. She is a jack russel cross but has that look about her that makes her seem as though she is a stray (which she was) and I think she is going to stay that way, no matter how much love and fattening up we do! She is the only pet I have, other than the snakes which I dont really regard as pets. Now I could count my children of course as I have been known to talk to them the same way I talk to my dog - sit, stay !!

Jess is such a sweet looking dog Tylerma, although I am not too sure about that last pic of her. My OH had a border collie that used to 'smile' like that!

Fantastic pics of your reps Eeji, as usual. I do love your Pacman frog....my son thought is was someone messing about with photoshop when I first showed him, he didnt think it was real! And that is a very dopey looking rottie! Despite growing up with dogs it has taken me years to feel comfortable with Doberman and rotties as I was badly bitten on the face by a doberman as a kid....the owners blamed me and then 2 days later it bit its owner and was put to sleep. I had to have a top plastic surgeon flown in to Johannesburg and had 50 stitches. It is amazing that it missed my eye. I knew logically that it wasnt the dog's fault, but when that happens to you as a kid it doesnt only scar you physically. Now I just want to rub behind your Rottie's ears!

Chihiro is a cutie Nova....what sort of dog and how old?

Love the pics of Fudge and Porsha as kittens JJ....and then seeing them all grown up. Favourite pic is definitely the one of them curled up together. They look so different, their colours compliment each other. Great description of Chico as an overgrown mouse !

The size difference between Bud and Star is amazing Budaholic. Have they always been fed the same and acted the same? Just am wondering why Star is twice as heavy as Bud! Think the split personality is definitely a cat thing....everything must be on their terms - if they want to play then they will play but if they decide they dont then watch out!

Isla is a lovely little scruffball Candyazz! So cute. Not so sure about the roaches though ! Amazing pic of the cat you used to have and the python.

Enough rambling on....cant make my posts too huge or I will get more comments about them , but all your pets are so lovely they needed commenting on!

xxx

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2010 :  08:25:45  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Love the orange snakes ;)

Dog

Cat's -1

Chickens

Baby Ashley and Licki

Go to Top of Page

Figs
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3319 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2010 :  13:40:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Everyone has some beautiful pets!

Here is my non-corn crew - please excuse large numbers of massive pictures

Grayson!

Hannibal, Chewy and Mushroom

Derek

Kappa

Calvin and Millie

Dic-kie (without the dash...) and Bird

Brooklyn

Max

Pippin and Merry

Remy LeBeau and Cyndi

Margot

Pickles

Ace

Duchamp and Murphy

Taz

Seth and Alice

Gravy

Harrison

Edited by - Figs on 07/07/2010 13:42:12
Go to Top of Page

Callazagy
Yearling

United Kingdom
506 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2010 :  15:55:26  Show Profile  Click to see Callazagy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
There are some awesome and beautifull pets on here, all I have to offer are incredibley cute pictures of Casper as a kitten and my sisters dog Barney.

Casper and Barney fighting as usuall, they love each other really (last year)

Barney and Casper

Casper as a kitten-

Casper (more recent)

Barney as a puppy

* 2.1 Corn Snakes (Arthas - Normal, Tilion - Anery Lav, Yavanna - Stripe) * 1.1 Cape House Snake (Jenson & Ginetta) * 1.0 Carpet Python (Irian Jaya Jag - Grantly) *
* 1.0 Amazon Tree Boa (Omen) * 1.1.2 Crested Geckos (Brindle, Harley, Noumea & Farino) * 0.0.2 Gargoyle Geckos (Pazuzu & Vesper) *
* 0.0.1 Mexican Red Leg Tarantula (Aragog) * 1.1 Leopard Geckos (Kara & Darwin) * 1.0 Dog (Labrador - Barney) * 1.0 Cat (Casper) *
* 1.0 Western Hognose (Hamilton) * 1.0 Apricot Pueblan Milk Snake (Tweek) * 0.0.2 Common Musk Turtles (Erin & Ira) *
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2010 :  16:16:09  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
OMG figs that budgie is so adorable! Daaawwwwwwww I love your skink too

Go to Top of Page

Budaholic
Yearling

United Kingdom
689 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2010 :  18:49:52  Show Profile  Visit Budaholic's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog
The size difference between Bud and Star is amazing Budaholic. Have they always been fed the same and acted the same? Just am wondering why Star is twice as heavy as Bud!

It's 'Magic' & 'Star'..... I'm Bud!

They actually eat different things, Magic will only eat Iams and Star will only eat Tesco Purina dry food.
No idea why Star is so heavy, must have a slow metabolism.
I know I shouldn't, but Magic is my favourite. He's always got that look of mischief about him and he loves a cuddle

Go to Top of Page

Budaholic
Yearling

United Kingdom
689 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2010 :  18:52:02  Show Profile  Visit Budaholic's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Figs -- Love your pic of 'Gravy', he looks very happy!

Go to Top of Page

Fal
Hatchling

United Kingdom
245 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2010 :  11:32:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WOah loads of gorgeous pets! Love thsw skinks, my brother is thinking about a Blue Tongue Skink at the moment and i'm not talking him out of it lol

Max the monitor was so cool!

Well, apart from Bella in this house we just have Neo:

Then at the house I own with with my brother, he and I have Draco the Bearded Dragon (he's a little bigger now, but I love this photo):

Mojo the Leopard Gecko (peeking out of his viv):

..and Mojo again:

Then my bro has Rorshache, Cali King Snake:

and Mystie, my Mum's dog:

My Dad also has hermit crabs and my bro now has a *****ly leaf insect, but I don't have pics unfortunately. (The three Mantis we had have passed away now, but i'll put a pick of Zen up who was our first):

As for pets I want... Royal Python, Blue Tongues Skink, Frilled Dragon, Veiled Chameleon, Pygmy Chameleons, Crested Gecko, Chinese Water Dragon, Poison Dart Frogs... and the list goes on and on... Reptiles and Amphibians are sooooooooooo coooooooooool!

Corn Snake - Bella. Bearded Dragon - Draco. Leopard Gecko - Mojo. Cat - Neo. In our family we also have: Cali King Snake, Spiny Flower Mantis (RIP), African Lined Mantis (RIP), Ghost Mantis (RIP), four Hermit Crabs, a Budgy and a Dog - Mystie... oh and a YAMAHA YZF-R1 but she's feeling a bit neglected at the moment :(
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2010 :  12:33:15  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
love the pic of Draco... he looks sooo cheeky :D and mojo looks quite cute :D

Go to Top of Page

Sizzlesmum
Hatchling

United Kingdom
490 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2010 :  17:53:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What gorgeous pets

Tylerma, Jess is a sweetheart

Eeji, love the snakes, frog and breadie, can I have your Rottie pleeeeease?

Nova, you might have warned me about the spider lol *shivers* Max and Chihiro are very cute

Crazyjj, love Chico and those kittens/cats are so adorable

Budaholic, Magic and Star are gorgeous, I have a soft spot for black cats

Candyazz, Isla is adorable (love her name) not to sure about the roaches *shudders* lol.

Sta~ple, gorgeous pets you have, love the first kitty

Figs, wow, what a gorgeous collection Great pic of Gravy

Callazagy, great photos of Casper and Barney. The one of them both on the sofa is so sweet

Fal, what a collection. Neo is gorgeous, like I said I have a real soft spot for black cats ..Mojo is so cute, great photo.

I don't have any other pets at the moment but am beginning to really like the look of some of the Leopard Geckos on here

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000