Channel 4 need animal owners
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

2 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2010 :  18:37:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
CHANNEL 4 TV SHOW IS LOOKING FOR PROBLEM PETS IN THE UK! Maverick Television is scouring the nation for pets and animals with afflictions or behavioural problems! Our crack team of vets will take on anything, be it small and furry or large and exotic! If you've been too embarrassed to go to your vet or have failed to find success through previous consultations, we can help! Those chosen will receive consultations and advice from our leading animal experts, so if you think your animal fits the bill and you want to appear with them on our show, please get in touch ASAP to discuss the case. If selected, your animal's condition will be treated by qualified professionals. Your involvement will raise awareness about your pet's condition, helping other animal owners to seek the treatment they need. If you'd like to talk to the team, call 0121 224 8314 or email: animals@mavericktv.co.uk

Edited by - Kehhlyr on 05/07/2010 20:08:56

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2010 :  20:04:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not this again...

I dont beleive anyone has any problem corns, however, my male can be incredibly grumpy sometimes if you fancy taming him down..??
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2010 :  20:08:41  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by maverick123

CHANNEL 4 TV SHOW IS LOOKING FOR PROBLEM PETS IN THE UK! ................

Problem pets being any in general, or reptile specific??

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2010 :  20:24:32  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Venom my snake pervs on me... he watches me sleep at night... he also tries to peep at any guest I have round when they get dressed so they feel uncomfortable and have to dress in he bathroom..

My other snake only poos on guys...

Would a vet be able to remove the first snakes eyes and stitch up my other snakes poop hole?

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

nova1990
Yearling

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2010 :  21:44:07  Show Profile  Click to see nova1990's MSN Messenger address  Send nova1990 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
omg my snake is the same staple. he watches me where ever i go and if he cant find me he climbs up his tank to get a better view of my room. is there any hope for him or is he doomed forever lol :P

Corn Snake - Ayame
Mexican Black Kingsnake - Ryuzaki
Bearded Dragon - Puff
Salmon pink Tarantula - Olivia
Antilles pinktoe Tarantula - MossChops

Ipswich, Suffolk
Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2010 :  22:24:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My boa can remove air vents that have been glued in, another can undo a latch and open the glass! I also have access to a 5ft nile monitor that has some serious attitude issues!
Seriously though, you ain't gonna find much on a cornsnake forum, go on rfuk, am sure you will get a warm welcome!

Go to Top of Page

Thante
Hatchling

United Kingdom
301 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2010 :  23:11:05  Show Profile  Visit Thante's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I just went to the vets haha
could have got expert help there and not had the dent in my bank account.
Anyone's snake in need of some free health care haha?

0.1.0 Cherry - 09 Normal
1.0.0 Tequila - 09 Caramel Motley
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2010 :  23:23:40  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i'd like to see them wrestle Mikes monitor! :D

the only 'problem pet' we have is an over excited rottie who pee's on peoples feet when she gets too giddy :D

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2010 :  00:43:25  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I wonder if I could disguise my youngest son as a corn snake lol

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2010 :  12:12:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mikerichards

My boa can remove air vents that have been glued in, another can undo a latch and open the glass! I also have access to a 5ft nile monitor that has some serious attitude issues!
Seriously though, you ain't gonna find much on a cornsnake forum, go on rfuk, am sure you will get a warm welcome!

Do ittt!!
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2010 :  12:18:25  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

i'd like to see them wrestle Mikes monitor! :D

Me too...

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2010 :  14:15:22  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
haha could be interesting mike ;) :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000