New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

amanda121921
Hatchling

United Kingdom
100 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2010 :  22:31:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
would just like to thank my darling squidward for deciding to unload all over me and the bed! guees im a fully fledged snake owner now

kaseysquidward

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2010 :  22:34:18  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Candy decided to do one in the feeding tub earlier on

Still yet to be pooed on though.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2010 :  23:42:01  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
pffft, you're not a *proper* snake owner until you've lost 11 fingers because of them tagging.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
3348 Posts

Posted - 29/06/2010 :  01:00:01  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

pffft, you're not a *proper* snake owner until you've lost 11 fingers because of them tagging.

Agree,you have to of been biten to be a proper owner

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 29/06/2010 :  01:48:20  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
glad im one then ;) had both probs the butt end and the gob lol :P

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 29/06/2010 :  04:11:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lee2308

quote:

Agree,you have to of been biten to be a proper owner

I am not quite so sure about the losing 11 fingers bit ....but think I am quite happy staying an 'improper' owner if I have to be tagged to be a 'proper' owner!

xxx

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 29/06/2010 :  09:35:50  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

What if you've been bitten 11 times in the same place? XD

My snakes just love pooping on my bed too! Specially when I have just put clean sheets on :/

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 29/06/2010 :  16:05:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
im an owner the, been bitten twice, one nearly killed me, and been pood on many times lol

1.1 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
2197 Posts

Posted - 29/06/2010 :  16:20:35  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Never been pooed on apart from the bed , But i have been bitten over 63 times LOL

0.0.0 Royal Python Het Pied 100% CB10 - Chaos
1.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa CB10 - Bow/Mayhem
0.1.0 Cornsnake Amel Het Motley CB10 - Fire
1.0.0 Cornsnake Caramel Het Motley CB09 - Whisky
1.0.0 Cornsnake Snow Het Stripe CB07 - Romeo - R.I.P

1.0.0 Super Golden Labrador Dog CB02 - Bailey

Wish List:
1.2.0 Royal Python - Pastel , Pinstripe , Lesser.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

72 Posts

Posted - 29/06/2010 :  16:20:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well mine used topoopeverywhere and while i was holding them. they stopped that now. they seem to hold it in. but if they do i put there tail on some kichen roll and then after they finish i pat it dry and all done, they don't mind it.

i never been bitten yet and dread the day i do, cos its bound to happen. so can people be honest. whats it like being bitten?? does it hurt??

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 29/06/2010 :  16:22:28  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hiper2009

Never been pooed on apart from the bed , But i have been bitten over 63 times LOL

WoW o.O; were they all corn bites?

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 29/06/2010 :  16:33:57  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Steely

...........i never been bitten yet and dread the day i do, cos its bound to happen. so can people be honest. whats it like being bitten?? does it hurt??

I only have 2 arms now.

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 29/06/2010 :  16:39:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

...........i never been bitten yet and dread the day i do, cos its bound to happen. so can people be honest. whats it like being bitten?? does it hurt??

I only have 2 arms now.

lol, how many u start with???

1.1 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

72 Posts

Posted - 29/06/2010 :  17:37:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol. i know they got very small pin sized teeth, but it must be a really unpleasant experience??? :D

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 29/06/2010 :  18:09:54  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Wondered if anyone would pick up on that ReptileDanny.

quote:

lol. i know they got very small pin sized teeth, but it must be a really unpleasant experience??? :D

As it happens it isn't really that painful, I've been nibbled at by all but my 2 newest snakes at some point. Some have just warning tagged others have been full on feeding grips.
It's not painful, but you can feel it. It's more of the shock factor that you've been bitten more than anything and when/if they leave little tiny pin pricks of blood then it's the act of cleaning it then hurts more, but little tiny pin holes always do sting when they get wet.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

72 Posts

Posted - 29/06/2010 :  23:35:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

As it happens it isn't really that painful, I've been nibbled at by all but my 2 newest snakes at some point. Some have just warning tagged others have been full on feeding grips.
It's not painful, but you can feel it. It's more of the shock factor that you've been bitten more than anything and when/if they leave little tiny pin pricks of blood then it's the act of cleaning it then hurts more, but little tiny pin holes always do sting when they get wet.

thats what i thought. mainly the shock of it rather than the pain. well time will tell i spos...lol

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 30/06/2010 :  05:34:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

quote:

quote:

I only have 2 arms now.

[quote]Originally posted by Kehhlyr

Did you really think we would let you get away with that comment Kehhlyr ??! We know you too well !

I have never been bitten Steely and, although my corns are adults and have never shown any inclination towards it, I am sure it may happen one day.

The one piece of advice I have been given is that if they bite and hold on you MUSTNT try and pull them off as that will damage there teeth. It is a case of waiting for them to let go or dripping water on their heads to encourage them. I think one ex-forum member had a cali king attached to his finger for nearly 20mins !!

From what I can work out it is more the shock than anything....and that is something you cant prepare yourself for.

xxx

Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 30/06/2010 :  10:39:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been bitted and pooed on.

I didn't feel the bite, was off my previous corn, incredibly quick you don't see it, unless they latch on.
Go to Top of Page

amanda121921
Hatchling

United Kingdom
100 Posts

Posted - 30/06/2010 :  21:27:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well in that case, i am a 'proper' owner.kasey's bitten me once and i've lost count of how many times squidward has done it-he thinks hes a killing machine bless him. and no it doesnt hurt its just a shock coz their so quick when it happens

kaseysquidward
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000