hey!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

6 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2010 :  17:24:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was on here under another name a yr ago, and forgot all my details so just rejoined! lol
xx

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2010 :  17:31:52  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
heya n welcome to the forum... erm again lol :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

lee2308
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
3348 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2010 :  21:01:42  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hi,if you contact the admin they will sort it for you

Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2010 :  21:24:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, ouí ouí, regretably, I agree with Lee.

Go to Top of Page

a33272
our battery charger

United Kingdom
3063 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2010 :  08:15:43  Show Profile  Visit a33272's Homepage  Send a33272 an AOL message  Click to see a33272's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
welcome back lol

0.1.0 creamsicle corn-Marmalade
1.0.0 jungle carpet python-Bumble
1.0.0 corn Casper

Go to Top of Page

Mouse
Yearling

United Kingdom
958 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2010 :  10:11:44  Show Profile  Click to see Mouse's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
welcome back!

1.0.0 - Gobo - Snow Corn (RIP)
0.1.0 - Sprockett - Normal/hypo/het snow Corn

2.0.0 Anery Hatchlings
0.1.0 Amel Hatchling
0.1.0 Normal Hatchling

*Location - Southampton, UK*

http://www.weneedcake.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

KITTYCAT
Hatchling

United Kingdom
492 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2010 :  17:26:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
welcome back

1.0.0 carolina corn (herbie)
0.1.0 snow corn (casper)
0.0.1 anery motley corn(diesel)
0.0.1 calafornia banded king snake (ozzy)
0.1.0 royal python (pandora)
0.0.1 boa constrictor (bullet)
1.0.0 weinmaraner (zac)
1.0.0 staffy (zeus)
1.1.0 cats (sophie n pepe)
0.0.1 fish (fish)

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2010 :  02:34:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Kirsty. I wont give you my usual welcome as you have been here before .....it usually goes along the lines of what a fantastic forum this is , but then you already know that! If I am correct you got both your snakes back in November last year, only a couple of weeks apart....is that right?

I am not sure if you have found this, but unfortunately a lot of us have found that many pet shops cannot be trusted with what they are telling you . I know that I double check anything I am told on here. On this forum no question is regarded as a silly question....it is much better asked and answered, you will probably find others who want the info too! I am sure you already know the first place to look - the search button....type in what you are worried about and see if you can find an answer. I know you can get swamped with different topics including what you are searching for, so it is a bit daunting but worth a look. If you cant find the answer you are looking for then dont hesitate to ask!

I am not sure if you have thought of doing this with your 2, but I keep my own 'Snake Diaries'....noting things like weight, length, feeding dates and what you feed, shedding dates, health problems, when you do full viv cleans. I know it seems a bit over the top but it is actually really helpful keeping track of your snake's health - I even note when Kellog and Silvesta poo !!

Well done for complying with the unwritten forum rule without even knowing about it - pics as soon as possible! Danger is stunning (as are your pjs !!)....but where are the pics of your carolina (at least I think your original snake was a carolina )?

A warning - corn snakes are addictive.....and yes, the majority of us have stood up, said "hello my name is ****, I am addicted to corns........! And I am proud of it!" You got 2 corns within one month....I am surprised you havent slipped further down that path since !!

Welcome back !

xxx

Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2010 :  02:46:22  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi
Welcome back!!

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
2197 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2010 :  11:14:51  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey and welcome to the forum

0.0.0 Royal Python Het Pied 100% CB10 - Chaos
1.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa CB10 - Bow/Mayhem
0.1.0 Cornsnake Amel Het Motley CB10 - Fire
1.0.0 Cornsnake Caramel Het Motley CB09 - Whisky
1.0.0 Cornsnake Snow Het Stripe CB07 - Romeo - R.I.P

1.0.0 Super Golden Labrador Dog CB02 - Bailey

Wish List:
1.2.0 Royal Python - Pastel , Pinstripe , Lesser.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000