Help!! so frustrated!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

23 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2010 :  21:54:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ive been trying for two days now to attach some photos of my Corn but everything I try is not working!!

Ive followed the advice on the sticky and everytime i try to submit it just says it cant or there is no picture. Im not the most computer literate person but ive never had problems like this before.

Wot is it i need to copy and paste from photo bucket and where do i need to paste it to on the forum? Do i do it in my profile and place the link in the Picture URL?

Also not sure if it matters but on my edit profile page above the signature bit it say HTML off, does this make a difference?

Any help would be great guys

1.0.0 Stig - Beardie
0.0.1 Sindy - Norm
Corn.

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2010 :  22:10:38  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
can you screenshot the error message? You know in the box that says "share this image" or a box that lists a load of url's, copy and past the code next to IMG code. The code will start with [IMG] and then the link of the image. You then just paste it into a message and if you hit preview it should appear.

No, in your sig that should not matter. Are you trying to make your sig appear? If so just copy and paste this but take away the *'s [*IMG]http://s855.photobucket.com/albums/ab119/bernie4547/?action=view¤t=IMG_2012-1.jpg[/*IMG]

For an image to show, you need the [*IMG] at the start and [/*IMG] at the end of what ever you copy and paste from your photobucket, just minus the *

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3

Edited by - Sta~ple on 25/06/2010 22:12:05
Go to Top of Page

mikeyd_26
Yearling

United Kingdom
716 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2010 :  22:20:46  Show Profile  Click to see mikeyd_26's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I had the same problem earlier today - click on the picture you want to upload (on photobucket), then on the left hand side you will see a box, at the bottom of the box click on the IMG then go to the page on the forum were you can post pictures - click on new topic then paste your picture in the message box. worked for me!! but I'm not to clever on computers!!!!

0.1.0 amel - TaLuLa
0.1.0 anery motley het amel, hypo - Bo
1.0.0 vanishing stripe unknown - Marley
1.0.0 hogg island boa - Iggy
0.1.0 hogg island boa - Luna
0.1.0 royal python - Buttons!
1.0.0 royal python 66% het albino - Steve
0.1.0 leopard gecko - Sheila
millions of beardies!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted