Ananta
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

shaun727
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
47 Posts

Posted - 22/06/2010 :  09:36:58  Show Profile  Click to see shaun727's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
sorry for the slacking off here she is

shaun727
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
47 Posts

Posted - 22/06/2010 :  09:38:07  Show Profile  Click to see shaun727's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
oh and shes not been haunted buy a 1up mushroom its on my T-shirt

Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 22/06/2010 :  11:16:39  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Nice markings!!

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 22/06/2010 :  11:30:54  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
She doesn't show very well but i love the pattern!
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 22/06/2010 :  12:43:13  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lol she is lovely

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 22/06/2010 :  13:07:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
aw very sweet

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

luke1989
Hatchling

United Kingdom
173 Posts

Posted - 22/06/2010 :  18:59:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol at the 1UP :D i was chuffed. nice snakey too

Go to Top of Page

shaun727
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
47 Posts

Posted - 22/06/2010 :  22:13:42  Show Profile  Click to see shaun727's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
heres one more

and one of mort so he dont feel left out lol

Go to Top of Page

Sizzlesmum
Hatchling

United Kingdom
490 Posts

Posted - 23/06/2010 :  20:59:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They are both gorgeous

Go to Top of Page

shaun727
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
47 Posts

Posted - 23/06/2010 :  22:45:41  Show Profile  Click to see shaun727's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
thanks all
got a nice on of Ananta shes handling really well no so calm both of them now come to my hand to come out if there in the mood for it
am chuffed to bit with the both of them

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 24/06/2010 :  04:01:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anata really is stunning Shaun. That last pic really does her justice in showing off the contrast between her black and white....a beautiful pic of her.

You have set her up nicely....love the 'tree' she has and obviously enjoys climbing .

Just a couple of points (yes, I know, I just cant help myself ). I notice your temp showing as 26.7oC. Is that the warm end? If it is then it could do with being a bit warmer. The only other point is that she may feel a bit vulnerable being surrounded by glass, so maybe you could think about covering the back and 2 sides with some aquarium backing paper or something similar. It may not be an issue with her, but some snakes do get stressed being 'open on all sides'.

I am so glad you have included Mort ....would have made a comment if you hadnt !! He is looking good and is such a contrast to Ananta....so colourful in comparison to her black and white.

xxx

Go to Top of Page

shaun727
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
47 Posts

Posted - 24/06/2010 :  08:53:44  Show Profile  Click to see shaun727's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

Anata really is stunning Shaun. That last pic really does her justice in showing off the contrast between her black and white....a beautiful pic of her.

You have set her up nicely....love the 'tree' she has and obviously enjoys climbing .

Just a couple of points (yes, I know, I just cant help myself ). I notice your temp showing as 26.7oC. Is that the warm end? If it is then it could do with being a bit warmer. The only other point is that she may feel a bit vulnerable being surrounded by glass, so maybe you could think about covering the back and 2 sides with some aquarium backing paper or something similar. It may not be an issue with her, but some snakes do get stressed being 'open on all sides'.

I am so glad you have included Mort ....would have made a comment if you hadnt !! He is looking good and is such a contrast to Ananta....so colourful in comparison to her black and white.

xxx

hay hun and thanks yep that's the cool side (left) don't normally leave the therm on that side silly me the hot side is on 29 and the back of the viv has that exro-tera fake cave wall no one can see it as i have filled it with lots for her to climb on i figured since Mort loves to be out and about climbing she would to and i was right he he she seems happy enough there's no where in the viv she wont go and she quite happy to sit at the side of her viv and watch me on the computer some times it a bit odd your sat here happily playing a game and suddenly you realize that there are 2 snakes just watching you i wonder what they make of it he he

Go to Top of Page

Mouse
Yearling

United Kingdom
958 Posts

Posted - 24/06/2010 :  09:21:03  Show Profile  Click to see Mouse's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
both gorgeous, love the tshirt too! hehehe

1.0.0 - Gobo - Snow Corn (RIP)
0.1.0 - Sprockett - Normal/hypo/het snow Corn

2.0.0 Anery Hatchlings
0.1.0 Amel Hatchling
0.1.0 Normal Hatchling

*Location - Southampton, UK*

http://www.weneedcake.co.uk
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly