Carmellia and Peanuts first nomnoms
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 20/06/2010 :  11:25:26  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
So happy the babies ate well for their first feed with me. I thought the mousies looked a bit big even tho I was told they were eating large fuzzies. They managed them ok tho and so far no regurge

Carmellia

Peanut

I have found that Peanut has more spots than Carmellia too so at least i can tell which is which now lol.

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 20/06/2010 :  11:46:56  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Really nice pics..!
They are so cute!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

915 Posts

Posted - 20/06/2010 :  12:23:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
so glad to hear it all went well on their first feed with you
great photos, they are both real cuties!

0.1.0 Snow Corn Snake - Tof
1.0.0 Stripe Cali King - Su'tey
1.0.0 Staffordshire Bull Terrier x Rottweiler - Twix
Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 20/06/2010 :  14:15:36  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Tasty, tasty!!!

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 20/06/2010 :  14:49:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nice pics - both are lovely

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 20/06/2010 :  16:05:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nice one, and great looking corns

Go to Top of Page

frai
Hatchling

143 Posts

Posted - 20/06/2010 :  16:30:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
good pics wished mine came out like that nice snakes as well
Go to Top of Page

Tatsie-j
Hatchling

United Kingdom
209 Posts

Posted - 20/06/2010 :  17:18:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i love love love these 2!!! fancy sharing, 1 for u 1 for me!! lol

Anery - Bailey
Amel- Coraline
Normal - Zebedee
Butter Motley - Kitrino
Cats - Danny & Jasper

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 20/06/2010 :  18:44:56  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
OMG no fair! You don't need to beautiful looking butters! I need one so that will solve your problem :o

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 20/06/2010 :  20:04:11  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
You two can be godparents to them both. I could't part with one of them as they are both far tooo cute. Carmellia is quite shy. Peanut is pretty bolshy even when he was in shed

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 20/06/2010 :  21:08:53  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
n'awwww there soooooo cute... can i join in the god parents aswelllll pleeeaaasssee :D love butters n there cute! :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2010 :  11:59:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kd, these are 2 beautiful corns....dont you look at them and just marvel at creation , such beauty.

I am so glad they have both eaten for you....I can understand you being a bit nervous especially as the fuzzies look so big, but it is unbelievable the way they can fit something so big into their small mouths and bodies....again the marvels of creation !!

I am so glad you have found a way to tell them apart (although it is only a case of approx 5 spots difference ) and it is interesting that you are already seeing the differing personalities coming through.

xxx

Edited by - Kellog on 22/06/2010 04:45:30
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2010 :  14:26:00  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Of course you can JJ. I couldn't deprive you of a butter knowing how much you want one.

Thanks everyone for your comments. I had Peanut out this afternoon, practically exactly 48 hours after feeding :) I couldn't wait any longer. He was really quick when I went to get him out but once out he was really happy climbing around my hand and up my arm. I'm leaving Carmellia a little longer as she has been in the cool end of the rub since she was fed. I need to get another egg box as she seems to prefer that hide to the plant pot that in the warm end. I was going to switch them over but it means cutting a hole in the bottom of it for the heat to get through

0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2010 :  18:45:33  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yeyy thanks :D

lol all my lil ns love egg boxes, feels kinda wierd asking people to keep there egg boxes lol :D
good to hear peanut was good to handle (love the name btw) in the end anyways :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

Sizzlesmum
Hatchling

United Kingdom
490 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2010 :  20:22:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Two very beautiful snakes you have

Really pleased they fed so well.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic