New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mrsT
Hatchling

United Kingdom
186 Posts

Posted - 14/06/2010 :  13:54:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got my first corn about a month ago and i'm already well and truly addicted!I'm looking to get a lavender at some point.I'd really love a motley lavender but they're a bit pricey,don't think i can convince the hubby it's a necessary expense
so if anyone is looking to rehome a lavender or has hatchlings i'd be very interested
i live in essex but would consider travelling if its not too far.

1 carolina corn - Jake

1 hypo lavender - Kane
1 xb dog - Zak

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 14/06/2010 :  14:29:47  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
its not hard to get addicted lol :D

if it helps i payed (well ma bf did) im sure it was £55 4 my lav motley (well a lil more cos i needed another snakies home, matt etc) that was on preloved :D

good luck with finding one there soooo cute :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

mrsT
Hatchling

United Kingdom
186 Posts

Posted - 14/06/2010 :  15:30:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wow thats a good price!cheapest ones i've seen were £110!i'm already a preloved addict i'm checking it every day lol.
Have you got any pics of yours?

1 carolina corn - Jake

1 hypo lavender - Kane
1 xb dog - Zak

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 15/06/2010 :  00:42:27  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i do indeedly here are the links meet skittles :D

http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10015&SearchTerms=skittles
http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9420&SearchTerms=skittles
http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9375&SearchTerms=skittles

yeah im on preloved alot spec when i get bored.. not that i have any money or space at the moment to get another but im allowed to look haha :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 15/06/2010 :  01:16:24  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
prices are silly high in essex and the south east. comes with stock broker belt territory even if you dont have stock broker money!!!!

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

mrsT
Hatchling

United Kingdom
186 Posts

Posted - 15/06/2010 :  18:39:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by herriotfan

prices are silly high in essex and the south east. comes with stock broker belt territory even if you dont have stock broker money!!!!

I know!everything is so expensive down here,and i wish i did have stock broker money.....i think being rich would suit me,i'm really good at spending money

Melissa - thanks for the links,i'm in love with Skittles and just a little bit jealous......ok alot

1 carolina corn - Jake

1 hypo lavender - Kane
1 xb dog - Zak

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 15/06/2010 :  22:38:28  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
lavenders are gorgeous! I can't help out for a while, but I'll be expecting lavender, hypo lavender, anery lavender and lavender ghost babies in 2012 :)

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory

Edited by - eeji on 15/06/2010 22:38:50
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2010 :  00:30:33  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
n'aww its ok :D she is a lil poser when she wants to be... but she more in the mood 4 food atm :/ but im not bothered... nice healthy breeding weight soon then me hopes now all she needs is a lil bf and yeah should be all good good with some cuties in the incubator... but thats not 4 a while yet so am sowi but hope ya find one soon they reli are lovely looking snakes spec in the natural light as you might of seen the diffrence

ooo kinda intreged what a lav ghost looks like *goes of to investigate*
woooowww soooo cute me wants me wants me wants!!

Edited by - crazy JJ on 16/06/2010 00:36:53
Go to Top of Page

mrsT
Hatchling

United Kingdom
186 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2010 :  20:58:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

lavenders are gorgeous! I can't help out for a while, but I'll be expecting lavender, hypo lavender, anery lavender and lavender ghost babies in 2012 :)

if i wasn't the most impatient person in the world i'd wait til then,as it is i'm struggling to wait a couple of months.honestly i'm worse than a child
was in the rep shop today and saw a hypo lavender so naturally i'd like one of those now.damn the man in the shop showing me all his snakies!!!

1 carolina corn - Jake

1 hypo lavender - Kane
1 xb dog - Zak

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2010 :  21:32:07  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

If I move out by then I want one!

It might be worth ringing up 888 reptiles to see if they have any in stock if you can't wait. Hannah has a lavender so she might be able to tell you were she got her's from. Failing that expos I'm sure might have some for sale.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2010 :  00:10:05  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
could always go to donny show on sunday ;) its abit of a travel for u but might be worth it ;)

Go to Top of Page

mrsT
Hatchling

United Kingdom
186 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2010 :  11:51:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by crazy JJ

could always go to donny show on sunday ;) its abit of a travel for u but might be worth it ;)

Yeah it's a bit too far.we're going away to Somerset this weekend anyway.Do you know if there are any shows down south?

1 carolina corn - Jake

1 hypo lavender - Kane
1 xb dog - Zak

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2010 :  15:32:43  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i think there is one in london... but not a hundred percent sure and surely there must be some down south but i have abs no idea im afraid, but i know there are a few people who live down there who should be able to tell ya :D

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2010 :  18:41:53  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
theres a show at kempton park racecourse on 15th August :)

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000