Hi and Help ASAP please!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

6 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2010 :  16:41:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Especially if you are in the Manchester area....I have just found a corn snake under my Parents bin - what shall I do?? This is completely genuine. My Husband is on his way over, we do not know of anyone locally who keeps snakes, but we don't want to leave it there and it possibly die?

We have no idea who we could ring about this, it is curled up but I would say it is probably between 2-3 feet maximum, so according to what I have just read on here, not fully grown.

I am sorry for coming on with this but thought somebody might be able to help us. I don't know if we can ring a pet shop and ask them but there is less than an hour left now of shop opening times so getting a bit desperate - OR should we just leave it, will it be ok?

Thanks in advance!

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2010 :  16:58:41  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Try and bring it in and put it a box with airholes with kitchen-roll and a bowel of water if there's no time from petshops to ask for help.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2010 :  02:58:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Maxy, have responded in your other thread. Well done for finding us and asking for help - it was a lucky snake that you found it!! I hope you get a response from the Reptile Rescue place or follow up on the contacts Eeji gave you....and please keep us informed about what is happening.

xxx

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000