Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2010 :  15:26:22  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Nope Taz, it would be one of those hospital paper hats....... They do make brilliant hides BTW.
That is an old piccy now, well over a year, a lot has changed, including house move. I shall have to update.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

meggi
Hatchling

United Kingdom
321 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2010 :  21:04:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by headlow

Cheers, those pics are a couple months old at least now. He no longer fits into those wee hides, and he's transferred into a 3 ft viv. He seems to be bigger every day now.

What type of snakey is he?
Go to Top of Page

meggi
Hatchling

United Kingdom
321 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2010 :  21:06:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i meant the beautiful black snakeX

megx
Go to Top of Page

headlow
Hatchling

130 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2010 :  22:15:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
She's a Mexican Black Kingsnake

1.0.0 Snow Corn
Go to Top of Page

Taz Devil
Hatchling

United Kingdom
188 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2010 :  10:00:09  Show Profile  Visit Taz Devil's Homepage  Click to see Taz Devil's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

Nope Taz, it would be one of those hospital paper hats.......

Ah those Mexican Chunder hats.

I've managed to get a bit done with my new VivExotic viv, not as grand as some on here, but Sid likes it and it was cheap to add the plants which I bought from Dunhelm Hill for about £6, the pipe gubbins I bought from a car boot for £1 the large hide on the right I got for £5 at a car boot and everything else I have picked up as and when I have found them cheap.

The red tin, you can see in a couple of the pictures, is sat at an angle on top of a PC that I will be using as a server for a live web cam (when the webcam arrives). I had to put the tin on there as the cat kept sitting on top of the PC (well whats left of the PC, I have removed everything that was not required to reduce the size of the box, so it's just the metal case). Still trying to setup the page ready for when the webcam arrives. I've ordered a cheapo one to start off with just in case everything goes pear shaped and does not work as planned.

The web cam will be viewable here:- http://snakecam.tazworld.co.uk

0.1.0 Corn Snake (Sid)

Sids Live WebCam
http://snakecam.tazworld.co.uk

Edited by - Taz Devil on 06/10/2010 10:00:47
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2010 :  12:20:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Boogles....lovely set-up you have for Buzz (and gorgeous snake). Have you thought about adding something green in there for him to hide away in?

Kehhlyr....definitely need to see updated pics of your new rep room!

Taz....great to see Sid's viv, it may not be as exotic as some of the ones on here but he is certainly a lucky snake , it looks perfect! I love the number of hiding places and plants you have filled it with. Looks great.

xxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

480 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2010 :  12:42:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Seen as Steve is now in his new home, i had better put pics up here too now. Some fantastic set ups going on!! Lee's set up is fantastic!!

1.0.0 Amel, Steve

WISH LIST: blue tongue skink.
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2010 :  03:32:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mom2mysononly - Steve has a great viv, very unique! I love the main branch that leads up to the shelf. Does he use both levels? It all looks so natural with the amount of greenery....Steve is a very lucky and spoilt snake !

xxx

Go to Top of Page

Taz Devil
Hatchling

United Kingdom
188 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2010 :  13:48:09  Show Profile  Visit Taz Devil's Homepage  Click to see Taz Devil's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I took the doors off my viv to avoid the dreaded flash back in the glass.

That looks great, the background really gives it a more natural look than the plain old wood.

Same question as above, does both levels of the viv get used??

0.1.0 Corn Snake (Sid)

Sids Live WebCam
http://snakecam.tazworld.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2010 :  17:22:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,this is Loki's home. It looks a bit pathetic compared to all these lovely vivs! I'm getting some more plants for him as his favourite spot seems to be curled up in the plant.
Can't wait to start work on his viv for when he's bigger

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

480 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2010 :  13:10:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

Mom2mysononly - Steve has a great viv, very unique! I love the main branch that leads up to the shelf. Does he use both levels? It all looks so natural with the amount of greenery....Steve is a very lucky and spoilt snake !

xxx

Steve has taken a shine to spending most of his time on the shelf with his head resting on the log. Think hubby is going to put a tube on there so at least he can hide away if he wants too. Just need to find a way to secure it so it doesn't roll off once he is in it..lol

1.0.0 Amel, Steve

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 13/10/2010 :  02:55:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mom2mysononly

Steve has taken a shine to spending most of his time on the shelf with his head resting on the log. Think hubby is going to put a tube on there so at least he can hide away if he wants too. Just need to find a way to secure it so it doesn't roll off once he is in it..lol

Interesting that he likes being up there....guess he can still thermoregulate and move down to the heatmat when he wants to.

Think securing the tube on the shelf is a definite must, wouldnt want him taking a tumble when he is curled up in there fast asleep !

xxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

480 Posts

Posted - 13/10/2010 :  11:02:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

quote:
Originally posted by mom2mysononly

Interesting that he likes being up there....guess he can still thermoregulate and move down to the heatmat when he wants to.

Think securing the tube on the shelf is a definite must, wouldnt want him taking a tumble when he is curled up in there fast asleep !

xxx

Judith he has never been normal from day one but then our family isn't normal so figures he fits right in..lol xx

1.0.0 Amel, Steve

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000