Venom and Char :3
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  17:00:24  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Char hardly ever comes out so I saw her and had to take a picture :3 She didn't stay longer for any more...

Venom :3

I think he is watching me doing work...

Shedding. Kept trying to use his old substrate to shed instead of everything else in his viv ._. silleh snakie.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  17:08:50  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Amazing pics..!
Shedding, drinking..
Wow!
You are so lucky!
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  19:15:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
great pics
i love the first one of Venom - very cute

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  23:41:51  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mozacchio

Amazing pics..!
Shedding, drinking..
Wow!
You are so lucky!

Really? He always does that in front of me... he seems to have the cheek of taking a big drink while I'm holding him as well.

Hehe Hannah he always seems to be in that pose XD he's like some kinda spy or something.

Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2010 :  02:21:20  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

Really? He always does that in front of me... he seems to have the cheek of taking a big drink while I'm holding him as well.

It's not fair! Spaghettino never drinks while i'm around and have never seen him shed either..! Hope i get to see him soon!
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2010 :  04:20:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It is wonderful seeing a pic of Char, she is so beautiful. Can you never get a pic of her when you are handling her? You cant just have Venom as your sig....it just isnt fair !

Lovely pic of Venom in 'his' pose and I always think it is great putting up pics of snakes shedding or drinking for those who have not yet got to experience it. I have been lucky, in that I have seen most of Kellog's sheds and often see him drink - and like Venom he will drink while I am holding him, usually with just his head in the viv (as water bowl near front) so me supporting his whole weight (over 800g)....and he likes to take a good long slow drink ! Havent seen Silvesta shed yet but then he has only had the one shed with us - looks like he may be heading in that direction now so fingers crossed. I often see him drinking in viv....but was very surprised when he once chose to drink while I was still holding him. It is amazing to see and even more amazing to feel .

xxx

Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2010 :  04:48:03  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sidney nearly always has a drink when I go to put him back in his viv after I've had him out for a while.. he sort of grips onto me while he drinks then slowly slithers off when he's had enough. Sometimes he doesn't want to go back in his viv and he slithers back up my hand and out again!! Bless him, I just love him to bits and I'm still on cloud 9 'cos he's really here and what's more he's really mine!!!

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2010 :  08:28:19  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
[/quote]
It's not fair! Spaghettino never drinks while i'm around and have never seen him shed either..! Hope i get to see him soon!
[/quote]
I'm sure you will. I have seen venom do it plenty of times only because I have had him for many years now... he is a middle-aged snakey now :(

I do try and take many pictures of Char but she always moves her head so it always comes out blurry. :( Perhaps I need to play with the sports settings on my camera lol. I love their little chops go when they drink it's so sweet. I do have a picture of Venom when he finished drinking and had a water droplet on his face but it went blurry as well :(

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

419 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2010 :  01:46:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just love the photo of his posing, so cute :)

0.1.0 Crested Gecko: Keiko
2.1.0 Corn Snakes: Picollo, Morph, Sookie
0.1.0 Royal Python: Luna
0.0.1 Pueblan Milk Snake: Chilli
2.4.0 Leopard Geckos: Cleo, Echo, Tiffin, Roley, Scarlett, Ludwig
1.0.0 Understanding Boyfriend: Nick

www.vickyexotics.webs.com

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

37 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2010 :  11:15:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They're lovely!
Go to Top of Page

Mouse
Yearling

United Kingdom
958 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2010 :  12:05:19  Show Profile  Click to see Mouse's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sprockett will sometimes spy on me like that. Gobo just bltantly sits out and stares at me., he's taken to hanging his butt on the lock of his viv door to get a better look at the room! He is a bit of a tart!

1.0.0 - Gobo - Snow Corn (RIP)
0.1.0 - Sprockett - Normal/hypo/het snow Corn

2.0.0 Anery Hatchlings
0.1.0 Amel Hatchling
0.1.0 Normal Hatchling

*Location - Southampton, UK*

http://www.weneedcake.co.uk
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: