Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 24/07/2010 :  20:23:49  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

....I still want to see what Eeji's snake tatt ended up like....he only showed it outlined, I want to see the finished product!....

its still not finished, it hurts too much! heres how far we are now.......

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 24/07/2010 :  21:43:01  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thats pretty cool, I have been planning my tattoo since my 16th birthday with my brother. The tattoo I will get when I have plucked up the courage is wings on my back either upper or lower with quite a bit of inscription cause I had a pretty rocky childhood as I spent most of it with my uncle and he was then killed. It kinda really broke my heart so I want it to have his full name, DOB and DOD then underneath in slightly smaller "the angelic gift from god" cause he used to tell me I was his angel that god gave him to brighten up the bad days, very emotional but I am good about it now, Im not particularly religious but either way it means a hell of a lot. Its all planned and ready to go for the day I am ready. Then I also want a little quote from a very special person. :)
Sorry for talking so much again, I always do it! :P
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 24/07/2010 :  21:45:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
edit:/ Just realised I'd already replied to this thread about what tat I wanted, thought I hadn't.

Ian mate see that's coming on nicely.

Edited by - hillzi on 24/07/2010 21:48:23
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 24/07/2010 :  23:43:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
that looks good ian
would love to see pics Tiffany when you get yours done - sounds really nice,
my mum has decided that she wants a tattoo for her 50th so think we may get matching ones or very similar ones as i turn 21 a week later

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 25/07/2010 :  08:12:46  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
That would be really nice getting one together, it makes apersonal experience that bit more special. :)
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 25/07/2010 :  10:32:20  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by princessbroxy

I have one on my ribs and no its nothing like getting your hair waxed lol its bloody sore but a pain that's bearable and worth it for the right tattoo i would just go for it.

Thanks :) I think I need to someone get a temporary one done firt though to see if it suites me and the go into the tat place drunk and pain killers :p

Love the snakie eeji :3

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 25/07/2010 :  15:11:55  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
If you are really scared or have a low pain threshold then buy some germolene cause it numbs so it kinda stops it hurting so much, good tip from my SIL. :D
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

jessejamez666
Hatchling

United Kingdom
148 Posts

Posted - 25/07/2010 :  17:26:06  Show Profile  Visit jessejamez666's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Never paid for a tattoo yet !!!!! lol
The perks of working in a Tattoo shop with your mates !!
I stick needles through people who want pierced !!!!

Check out my work :
www.infinite-ink.com

Beetlejuice and Chewie

1.0.0 Normal-Beetlejuice
1.0.0 Bearded Dragon-Chewie
1.0.0 Kingsnake-Booga
1.0.0 Royal Python- Pilsbury
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

286 Posts

Posted - 25/07/2010 :  17:57:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

quote:
Originally posted by princessbroxy

I have one on my ribs and no its nothing like getting your hair waxed lol its bloody sore but a pain that's bearable and worth it for the right tattoo i would just go for it.

Thanks :) I think I need to someone get a temporary one done firt though to see if it suites me and the go into the tat place drunk and pain killers :p

Love the snakie eeji :3

sorry but ant half decent tattooist won't ink you if your drunk, should avoid excessive smoking and to much caffeine in your system before hand to.
you just gonna have to put up with the pain lol
i think it's only as bad as having sun burn slapped, it gradually gets numbed after the initial soreness

corns
0.1 Maizy, carolina 05
0.1 violet, anery 09
1.0 Smithy, amel 07
0.1 Nessa,amel 07
0.1 Lois normal/hypo motley 02
1.0 Dr Heinz Doofenshmirtz anery 00
1.0 Fry normal 08
0.1 Dora amel aztec 09
1.0 Red bloodred 08
0.0.1 Conker kastanie 10
house bunny
1.0 rex, 09
kittys
2.1 tom,jerry 09 Mittens 10
kids
3.1 Charlie-jane 98, ethan 99,coby 06,adam 07
Go to Top of Page

Twi
Yearling

United Kingdom
536 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2010 :  21:03:10  Show Profile  Click to see Twi's MSN Messenger address  Send Twi a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Got my new tattoo done on my ankle today, heres the line work before it was coloured in:

And heres it finished:

1.0.0 Snow Motley Corn Snake. (Mouse)
1.0.0 Amel Corn Snake. (Ginger)
0.2.0 Chinese Crested Dogs. (Skeebee & Yuki)
0.1.0 Bullmastiff x American Bulldog (Tsukira)
1.1.0 Ferrets. (Spike & Buffy)
0.2.0 Aylesbury Ducks. (Crispy & Nibbles)

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000