Snake prices
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

124 Posts

Posted - 22/06/2008 :  20:50:01  Show Profile
Sorry for so many posts but i have some catching up to do what with these silly shifts ive been on at work.

For my second trick.......errrr post hee hee now Kirk is getting bigger i thought id buy a bigger viv for him and bought a 3ft viv on eBay for £50 with free postage free heat lap fitting, free thermostat and free heat mat which i have since found out is a bargin and is being delivered tommorrow (monday), so with Kirk going up in the world it would leave me with an empty one and a half foot viv which im going to put kirk into when im cleaning his 3ft viv and a smaller 1ft viv which i used to put him into to clean the 1 and a half foot viv (confused yet?) so ive decided to get a hatchling to put in the 1ft viv but what im not sure on is the price for a hatchling as Kirk was a grown on, i went to a reptile shop in Dewsbury when i was doing an excursion (i'm a coach driver) and he was selling hatchlings at £49, today i went to one near were i live and they were selling hatchlings between £58 & £70 but they are known to be more expensive and tommorrow i'm going to the place were i bought Kirk, what would you say was a good price for a hatchling?

1.0.0 Corn (Kirk)

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 22/06/2008 :  22:45:55  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
depends a lot on what colours/morph they are as well as varying shop to shop

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 22/06/2008 :  22:48:08  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
this place is good and quite cheap, it's where I got Petal from, very knowledgeable and helpful staff too http://www.snakesnadders.co.uk/

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

124 Posts

Posted - 22/06/2008 :  22:57:15  Show Profile
OK thanks i will give them a look and see what i find, havnt decided on what im looking for other than a female hatchling this time

1.0.0 Corn (Kirk)

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

156 Posts

Posted - 23/06/2008 :  11:15:02  Show Profile
I bought my hatchlings last year in Bournemouth and they started at £15 so when I went to the local pet shop and saw them selling them for £50+I was really surprised. If my babies live what do you think I can sell them to a pet shop for? Male is snow corn and female is black okeetee, so I don't know how they'll turn out!

Anery Motley F: Callisto
Snow M: Europa
Carolina Reverse Okeetee F: Io
Anery Motley F: Kinky
Snow F: Maite

22 Naughty Hatchlings

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

124 Posts

Posted - 23/06/2008 :  19:35:02  Show Profile
They should be a good blend then would like to see pics of the babies when they hatch. well i went to the shop today were i bought Kirk from and they were the same price as the second one i visited yesterday BUT when i asked the owner about the prices he said they were the more rarer types that were left and that he will be getting more popular type hatchlings in on Friday that would be cheaper starting about £20, when i said i wanted a female so i could grow it up to breed with kirk he said he would be happy to work a good price for the hatchlings, my advice would be to contact your local reptile SHOPS and see who will give you the best deal for them.

1.0.0 Corn (Kirk)

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

891 Posts

Posted - 23/06/2008 :  20:09:02  Show Profile
your cross will produce all normals unless the okeetee is het for amel or anery or both.

You would probably get £10 roughly maybe £15.
Go to Top of Page

Leyrielton2
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1060 Posts

Posted - 24/06/2008 :  14:10:18  Show Profile  Click to see Leyrielton2's MSN Messenger address
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

this place is good and quite cheap, it's where I got Petal from, very knowledgeable and helpful staff too http://www.snakesnadders.co.uk/

I got Angelina from here aswell and agree with gingerpony

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000