Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

n/a
deleted

117 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2008 :  18:22:45  Show Profile
Lol sorry! Well you do have to fork out for vitamin suppliments and i've often found locusts and crickets running around the house! Usually because the cats knocked the tub of bugs over! :P You also have to feed the insects so expect escapees!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

117 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2008 :  18:22:45  Show Profile
Lol sorry! Well you do have to fork out for vitamin suppliments and i've often found locusts and crickets running around the house! Usually because the cats knocked the tub of bugs over! :P You also have to feed the insects so expect escapees!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

182 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2008 :  18:42:06  Show Profile
Yep thats the bit thats scaring me. So why do i keep looking back at her photo. Maybe if i go into a shop and look at these insects, I might get used to it. fingers crossed.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

182 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2008 :  18:42:06  Show Profile
Yep thats the bit thats scaring me. So why do i keep looking back at her photo. Maybe if i go into a shop and look at these insects, I might get used to it. fingers crossed.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

117 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2008 :  19:04:36  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by rie

Hopefully! the insects are harmless so you just got to get used to being near them if your going to get a leo. I'm hoping to get a female soon when i've made the proper arrangements and start breeding them!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

117 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2008 :  19:04:36  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by rie

Hopefully! the insects are harmless so you just got to get used to being near them if your going to get a leo. I'm hoping to get a female soon when i've made the proper arrangements and start breeding them!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000