Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

n/a
deleted

395 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2009 :  10:16:27  Show Profile
Sorry Lewy, I have been trying to follow the instructions, but can't get photobucket to let me send my pics to here. Thick or what!

Brookestar
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2361 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2009 :  11:19:23  Show Profile  Click to see Brookestar's MSN Messenger address
omg its simple lol try my instructions lol.

copy the IMG code and paste it in the topic you want.
Go to Top of Page

Chimp276
Yearling

United Kingdom
587 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2009 :  13:17:00  Show Profile  Click to see Chimp276's MSN Messenger address
Lol mate it is very simple!
Just copy the IMG code and paste it into the convo!

0.1.0 Hypo Stripe - Aero
1.1.0 Leopard Geckos - Marley and Lemon

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

348 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2009 :  17:34:13  Show Profile
Even I can do it and I'm bloody usless with the ole WWW.
Hover over the photo u want in photobucket and a small box will open underneath with several options. Copy the one with with IMG init and paste in your post....wallah....pics a plenty!

1.0.0 cash snow corn
0.0.3 koi carp
0.0.18 assorted gold fish
axolotl eggs ready to hatch
0.1.0 Chaco golden knee T
0.1.0 chilli rose pending!

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

395 Posts

Posted - 18/06/2009 :  22:05:37  Show Profile
Thanks for the help you guys, but I told you I was thick...Tried and tried most of the evening.Hovered over pic, got the box, copied the cornsnake http, but where do I post the blessed thing????

Go to Top of Page

Mick
Yearling

United Kingdom
721 Posts

Posted - 18/06/2009 :  22:27:10  Show Profile
in the box you type in
the code you copy should begin [img] or sumit like that

1.0.0 Hypo Striped Corn (Mojo)

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

395 Posts

Posted - 18/06/2009 :  22:40:33  Show Profile
If you're still there Mick, I have tried to type in the drop down box that appears when i hover over the pic, but it just goes light blue and wont ley me do anything!

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

219 Posts

Posted - 18/06/2009 :  22:46:18  Show Profile
ally if your having probs with photobucket all you need to do it load the wanted picture up onto it then once it's loaded it will have a option to
"share" click on more options then on the box that says get link code once on that page go down to IMG for bulletin boards & forums click on the first box it will then hightlight it blue then right click your mouse and select copy then once that's done come onto here open a topic and again right click then paste and pic should be on here once you have submitted the subject =0)
Go to Top of Page

Mick
Yearling

United Kingdom
721 Posts

Posted - 18/06/2009 :  23:38:37  Show Profile
ok ally here goes nothing lol
Hover your cursor arrow over the pic you want in photobucket
a little drop down window will appear beneath the pic in photobucket
there are four codes that appear in the box, the bottom one says IMG code
thats the one you want. left click on the code in the box to turn it blue
then right click on the blue code, a window will open, you now click copy in that window.
Now come to this forum again, and in one of the windows that you normally type in, right click in it and another menu will pop up, now you select paste, and the code from photobucket will be pasted into the chat window. Then you just post your message and the picture will be there.

If you follow these instruction step by step you cannot fail
good luck

1.0.0 Hypo Striped Corn (Mojo)

Go to Top of Page

Brookestar
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2361 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2009 :  00:46:53  Show Profile  Click to see Brookestar's MSN Messenger address
you want the IMG code not the HTTP code.

ok here it goes. click on the pic you want. it should enlarge it. now to the left and maybe below you should see a list of codes. copy the IMG code and in the reply box where you right you paste it.

not hard not confusing i think you making it hard on yourself lol. its just a simple copy and paste.

good luck
Go to Top of Page

PunkAsF82
Yearling

United Kingdom
909 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2009 :  01:04:32  Show Profile  Visit PunkAsF82's Homepage  Click to see PunkAsF82's MSN Messenger address
here this should help :

1. Upload the desired pic to photobucket
2. Go to the photo you just uploaded, then click once on thebox of code with IMG next to it. It should come up with a little box saying copied. If not, jsut copy it as normal.
3. Go into the topic you wish the pic to show in, and paste the code you jsut copid straight into the writing box.
4. preview your comment jsut ot make sure it worked.

Hope this helps! lol

~~ My Zoo ~~
1.0.0 Bearded Dragon - Cooper
0.1.0 Amel corn - Lucky
0.1.0 Normal Leopard Gecko - Layla
1.1.0 Cats - Zelda the Maine Coon & Link the Ragdoll X Tabby
0.0.50 Malawi Cichlids
0.0.20 Community fish tank

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

219 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2009 :  21:34:07  Show Profile
any luck with the photo's yet ally?
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

395 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2009 :  21:34:40  Show Profile
THANK YOU all so much, for taking pity on me. You wont believe I spend all day working on a PC for the NHS!!!! Mick has got the task of trying to get 2 pics of my Gorgeous Boy on this forum, and I am going to print off the helpful notes you have all posted and try and do it myself. Thanks again, Ally.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

219 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2009 :  21:38:56  Show Profile
I'm sure you will succeed
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

395 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2009 :  22:01:31  Show Profile
Thanks Flossy, I hope so, everyone else seems to manage without a problem. Next thing to do will be to make a banner, should be easy enough!!! (NOT!) By the way, Flora is a beautiful colour..

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

219 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2009 :  22:09:17  Show Profile
thanks I love her not had her long and I'm dying to handle her but have to let her settle in, making the banner is actually quite simple I found it easier than figuring out the pics for the first time http://www.mybannermaker.com/ that's the one I used
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

395 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2009 :  22:23:34  Show Profile
Waiting to handle them is the gardest bit, isn't it. We waited 2 wks, but it was worth it.I'm sat on the bed at the moment with my Amel striped corn, (Gorgeous Boy) going round my shoulders and my neck! Think he likes being handled, certainly doesn't want to go back in the viv anytime soon..

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

219 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2009 :  22:29:32  Show Profile
I can't wait for flora to be like that she's still a bit shy at the moment how long/often do you handle yours for?, can't wait to see the piccys of yours
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

395 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2009 :  22:46:01  Show Profile
Just once a day for now. Normally when he decides to show himself, about 8:30-9:30pm seems to be his favourite time. Usually keep him out for about 10mins. Building up slowly, and he seems to like what I'm doing so far.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

395 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2009 :  22:47:56  Show Profile
Forgot to add that I'm relying on Mike and Mojo to get my first pics of him on the forum. I really am a dunce in the photo dept. Lol.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

219 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2009 :  22:52:18  Show Profile
ha ha @ dunce I'm sure your not took me bloomin ages to figure out how to get a pic on my profile I was getting really angry but finally did it tonight and have to say I'm addicted to this forum I have the next 12 days off work and I'm sure I will be camping on here ha ha ha
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000