New Uns
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

181 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2009 :  10:29:45  Show Profile
As per my other post in the photos section, these are the other new lot.
First the leos. I'm in love with my trio . Came to us off a friend who wanted to move on to bigger things. We have had them for about 4 months. First up Lenny, the male, who has gorgeous markings.

He is so placid, and loves to come out for a hold and a wonder. I can hand feed him too
And his lovely face.

Next up the ladies, (l-r)Foof & Flange

They were very skitty when they first arrived, wouldnt let me near them, but now over time they tolerate me holding them for very brief periods. They also love a good hand feeding, although Flange can get a bit over excited and mistake your finger for the waxy! Lol.

Also we have Prometheus. This is the OHs choice. We have only had him for a couple of days, and so this is the only pic i have snapped before he went to settle in his viv. He is 4 years old according to the pet shop, but still very small, i'd say just over 2 foot, would you say this was right?

And just for you Kehhlyr, this is one of the GALS you sent me last year, Garlic, she is massive! I swear these 2 grow by the day. Still having a bit of trouble feeding them a varied diet, as what ever i put in, they dont touch, its just cucumber they love. Can't be doing them any harm though, as they are in a much better condition than some i have seen. Also really beautiful shell colourings.

My OH also got me a yearling Mexi Black, who i have called Lucifer, i have a few pics on my phone which i will upload later tonight. He is stunning though, and extremely friendly, not yet taking after Nagini!

1.1.0 Corn Snakes: Dante & Hades
2.0.0 Cats: Orpheus & Dimitri
0.1.0 Dog: Sophie
0.0.1 GALS
1.0.0 Mexi Black - Lucifer

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2009 :  11:17:12  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address
Brilliant pics, and beautiful animals.
I do especially like the colours on Lenny.

Garlic is still only a tiny snail though. Just you wait.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Leyrielton2
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1060 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2009 :  11:21:41  Show Profile  Click to see Leyrielton2's MSN Messenger address
Great picture, love the Leos and especially the names for the ladies, haha! Congrats

Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2009 :  22:06:40  Show Profile
Snails!

Bluergh. Sorry lol but just bluergh, I collected them in a faun when I was younger and left em in my garage. got out and seemed to find a way into car, slimetrails on my bike!!!

So the transmission and the exhaust had to be taken off and cleaned and de-snailed.

lol but nice other collection
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

589 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2009 :  22:39:32  Show Profile
Be great to see the Mexi Black, i love them...

your Leos are gorgeous...

Rat World, Frozen Rats/Multis/Gerbils/Mice

T.0845 250 0020

2.3.0. Royals.1.2.0 Corns. RIP Sadie

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 26/05/2009 :  13:11:26  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage
Nice collection

Go to Top of Page