cassie's has finaly shed
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

94 Posts

Posted - 22/03/2009 :  17:16:36  Show Profile
I know many people come on and say this, and you probably get bored with reading the same thing all the time, but as your all corn lovers I needed to share the fact that Cassie has shed for the first time since I've had her (though she did shed on the way home when I picked her up), and I was surprised at how much she seems to have grown. She is now 18 inches. I've upped her to 2 pinkies now and I've order a new faunarium as she is a bit bigger then the length plus width of the current one. I'm not sure, but I think I see a little hint of yellow on her, which I guess would mean should be a type A anery.

n/a
deleted

59 Posts

Posted - 22/03/2009 :  19:01:18  Show Profile
nice one, mine peeled its head and eye caps but then it riped a inch down, and he found it hard to carry on, so i bathed it in body temp water ten mintutes then i rolled my first second and middle finger down hes body slowly rolling of the skin, and i was suprized he just let me lol, got some awsome pics now!!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

30 Posts

Posted - 23/03/2009 :  13:17:24  Show Profile
Hi my 5ft female corn snake had a bad shed yesterday. And i had to put her in the bath and take her skin off with my hands. She leted me. Never thought she would
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

30 Posts

Posted - 23/03/2009 :  13:19:01  Show Profile
Hi my 5ft female corn snake had a bad shed yesterday. And i had to put her in the bath and take her skin off with my hands. She leted me. Never thought she would
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000