Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

casper
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
35 Posts

Posted - 19/02/2009 :  10:16:51  Show Profile
Hi,

I will be getting Casper her new Viv in a few months! I say a few, more like 6!!!!
I will be getting her a 4' viv and really making an effort to make it a nice home for her. Loads of hides, plastic plants and the like!

So I was hoping that I could ask people to post picture of their Viv's. Large and small viv's so I could get ideas of different set ups.

Thanks!

n/a
deleted

97 Posts

Posted - 19/02/2009 :  10:28:30  Show Profile
This is 36"x18.5"x20" (LxWxH)
Substrate is coconut fibre, caves are real slate, stones on the left are granite cubes, all the wood is cork bark and all the plants are silk. All the wiring is threaded through some hollow cork bark and hides it nicely.

Merauke Blue Tongue Skink | Yemen Chameleon | Tokay Gecko | Ghost Corn | Pinstripe Corn | Royal Python | Mexican Black King | Speckled King | Black & White Banded Cali King | Sonoran Cross Dwarf Boa | Western Hognose | Rainbow Crab | Tiger Oscar, Green Severum, Silver Dollars, Ornate Bichir & Synodontis.

Edited by - n/a on 19/02/2009 10:29:18
Go to Top of Page

casper
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
35 Posts

Posted - 19/02/2009 :  10:32:58  Show Profile
Wow, nice Viv!!!!

I bet you have one very happy snake!

Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

110 Posts

Posted - 20/02/2009 :  00:10:08  Show Profile
I love seeing photos of other people's vivs, makes me so excited when James is big enough for one!

Go to Top of Page

heatseeker872591
Hatchling

United Kingdom
355 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2009 :  20:53:58  Show Profile  Visit heatseeker872591's Homepage
haha well ill tell u something, i bought my corn snake as a baby well a 6month old baby who was still pretty tiny, but i had him in a 3 foot viv straight away as the reptile shop owner told me it would be ok, but it sure made me paranoid coz he was an absoloute pain in the backside to find sometimes where he was so tiny he cud have been anywhere in the viv under the substrate hiding amongst the rubber plants, there was once a time i was sure he had escaped but then i looked up and see him coiled round the bayonet thingy on the ceiling of the viv where a heat bulb is screwed into. once he got bigger he wasnt too much of a scare to me lol

[URL=http://www.mybannermaker.com/link.php?nurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mybannermaker.com][/URL]
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000