New Corn
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

23 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2009 :  22:24:09  Show Profile
Hello... i have finally got my new corn "Sam" after months of waiting and today was the first time we got her out after giving a her a few days to get used to her new home. She is so friendly and confident. Plus all we had to do was dangle a pinky in front of her and a few sniffs and it was gone! Didn't get loads of pics cause we were to occupied with our first official handling. However these are two of the pics we got (one is a little blurry, sorry)... Love her to pieces!!!

n/a
deleted

105 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2009 :  22:31:14  Show Profile
looks like your in for a shed soon by the colour of her skin but i'm sure some of the more experienced people will correct me if i'm mistaken
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

23 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2009 :  22:34:52  Show Profile
we thought that by looking at the pic but her eyes are not so dim in real life, so we thought might be camera thing... we will keep a check on her regardless trust me its painful trying to keep away from her at the moment
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

105 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2009 :  22:37:24  Show Profile
trust me your lucky! i'm going away on business for three months so the pet shop owner is looking after my first baby till i'm back. check her pics! it's killing me with excitment already
Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2009 :  05:04:10  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage
Nice colourings

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2009 :  22:23:21  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
i think she'll shed soon, 'red' corns (eg. amel, sunglow, hypo, lava, bloodred) eye's don't go blue the way other colours do, it's the opacity that gives it away. probably be best to keep handling to a bare minimum while she can't see so well.

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

matty18714
The Count of Corniness

United Kingdom
4428 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2009 :  22:27:03  Show Profile
Nice corn, the eyes do look a bit cloudy.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000