Marilyn York Rep Night
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lewy
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
2874 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2008 :  09:50:31  Show Profile  Visit Lewy's Homepage  Click to see Lewy's MSN Messenger address
Thought I'd add a few photos for GP - Had a great time again at york rep night! Can't beat Reps, Guinness, and Live music!

I wanted a couple of boas or a nice looking milk but couldn't get permission Ahh the voice of reason One day

Here's some pics of Marilyn (for some reason I didn't photograph anything else).

Lewy

THE CORN SNAKE.co.uk Team

Leyrielton2
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1060 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2008 :  12:26:28  Show Profile  Click to see Leyrielton2's MSN Messenger address
Great pics Lewy! I dont blame you for just snapping Marilyn, GPs got a beauty there!

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2008 :  19:06:41  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage
He didn't take any more pictures because it's a bit hard to juggle a camera, a snake and a pint of Guiness isn't it Lewy?

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2008 :  19:41:09  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
Wonderful pics, still gutted I wasn't allowed to come out an play

www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2008 :  21:16:10  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
thanks LR2 she's fab and was very sociable last night! BE and dazb's absence was noted *nods* next time it'll be the step for both of you!

Reptacular's boas should have gone home with Lewy and Kazerella as they were absolutely stunning!

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Edited by - gingerpony on 08/12/2008 21:16:29
Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2008 :  19:40:25  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage
Don't say that GP- Lewy's bottom lip is big enough to host a children's bouncing castle party on already!

Sorry you missed it too BE- I'm sure you would have been on the side of sense and told Lewy not to be daft when he was considering those boas- naughty Magnetic egged him on

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000