Pet insurance
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lee2308
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
3348 Posts

Posted - 26/11/2008 :  15:43:27  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address
Can anyone recommend a good insurance company who will insure snakes and i also need to register with a vet(just in case)so if you know of a good one in the bristol area please let me know.

Tizzy
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
1202 Posts

Posted - 26/11/2008 :  16:11:14  Show Profile
The herp vet at highcroft (wells rd/ hengrove area) is called Polly and comes very highly recomended by they guy in Jurrassic reps (just down the rd from there). I've not needed her services (touch wood) but in gereral they have been great with our cats and dogs in the past. Depends what side of town you are really.

3.2.0 corns 0.3.1 Leopard Geckos, 0.1.0 Mad Staffys 1.0.0 Moggie. 1.2.0. Devils in training.

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
3348 Posts

Posted - 26/11/2008 :  16:16:39  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address
i got my royal from jurrassic reps and i know where highcroft is as i live in the area,didnt know they had a herp vet,thanks.Just need some good pet insurance now.

Go to Top of Page

a33272
our battery charger

United Kingdom
3063 Posts

Posted - 26/11/2008 :  16:54:04  Show Profile  Visit a33272's Homepage  Send a33272 an AOL message  Click to see a33272's MSN Messenger address
http://www.exoticdirect.co.uk/index.php?fuseaction=home.formstart

0.1.0 creamsicle corn-Marmalade
1.0.0 jungle carpet python-Bumble
1.0.0 corn Casper

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 27/11/2008 :  21:44:31  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
exotic direct do PetPlan's reptile cover. You can be covered straight away if a vet has seen the pet and can confirm it's in good physical health, if you just take out a policy without seeing a vet there's usually an exclusion period of approximately 2 weeks when you can't claim, or may only be able to claim for accidents not illnesses, depending on the policy.
(PetPlan appointed reprasentative through my job at the vets)

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 28/11/2008 :  09:00:07  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage
ohhh Does that mean you can get him a discount then GP?

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 28/11/2008 :  20:46:00  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
it means i can get me a discount but that's it, currently i have none of my animals insured although i am expecting one of the ponies to need major dental surgery soon

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000