LEOS!!!!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PunkAsF82
Yearling

United Kingdom
909 Posts

Posted - 23/11/2008 :  18:13:07  Show Profile  Visit PunkAsF82's Homepage  Click to see PunkAsF82's MSN Messenger address
Hendrix (Poss male)

Cobain (Poss female)

Any idea what morphs they could be?

~~ My Zoo ~~
1.0.0 Bearded Dragon - Cooper
0.1.0 Amel corn - Lucky
0.1.0 Normal Leopard Gecko - Layla
1.1.0 Cats - Zelda the Maine Coon & Link the Ragdoll X Tabby
0.0.50 Malawi Cichlids
0.0.20 Community fish tank

sexychef
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
937 Posts

Posted - 23/11/2008 :  18:33:07  Show Profile  Click to see sexychef's MSN Messenger address
no idea what morph but they look so cool

Go to Top of Page

matty18714
The Count of Corniness

United Kingdom
4428 Posts

Posted - 23/11/2008 :  19:04:14  Show Profile
They look great punk

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

181 Posts

Posted - 24/11/2008 :  09:49:51  Show Profile
Awwww they are beautiful!

My fav is hendrix, i like his blue eyeshadow

1.1.0 Corn Snakes: Dante & Hades
2.0.0 Cats: Orpheus & Dimitri
0.1.0 Dog: Sophie
0.0.1 GALS
1.0.0 Mexi Black - Lucifer
Go to Top of Page

BlueTongueDan
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1462 Posts

Posted - 24/11/2008 :  13:18:54  Show Profile  Visit BlueTongueDan's Homepage  Click to see BlueTongueDan's MSN Messenger address
Very Cute Leos :D

www.youtube.com/BlueTongueDan
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

259 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2008 :  17:47:40  Show Profile
Not sure about hendrix but cobain looks like a normal to me -alot like Esme. They need a good bit of feeding though! More squidgy tails! Yay Leos! Congrats!

1.0.0 miami x crimson corn snake (sirius)
0.2.0 leopard geckos (esma and gytha)
2.0.0 emperor scorpions (bebe and jim)
2.0.0 moggies (othello and tachikoma)
Go to Top of Page

cumbrian eejit
Hatchling

United Kingdom
305 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2008 :  20:12:28  Show Profile  Click to see cumbrian eejit's MSN Messenger address
hendrix looks to be a mack snow to me, and I agree with ss. cobain looks to be norm.

lost track of the day's now, but I'm getting my amel stripe corn on the 2nd of August!!!
Go to Top of Page

Leyrielton2
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1060 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2008 :  21:02:11  Show Profile  Click to see Leyrielton2's MSN Messenger address
awww you've got 2 beauties there, congrats

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

107 Posts

Posted - 26/11/2008 :  12:32:51  Show Profile
awesome leos!

Go to Top of Page

PunkAsF82
Yearling

United Kingdom
909 Posts

Posted - 26/11/2008 :  14:15:13  Show Profile  Visit PunkAsF82's Homepage  Click to see PunkAsF82's MSN Messenger address
ss- did you have yours from babies? cause the mealies im giving them (they haven't eaten yet) are the same ones i give cooper.

People on rfuk have said they should be fine as they'll jsut bite them in half, but y'know.... the dark side cannot but trusted really :P

Immaa get hold of some mini crickets and give them a few in a week or so, have read they wont eat for about a week while they're settling in.

Also, what do you use to heat your viv? I will get a pic of their set up (Y)

~~ My Zoo ~~
1.0.0 Bearded Dragon - Cooper
0.1.0 Amel corn - Lucky
0.1.0 Normal Leopard Gecko - Layla
1.1.0 Cats - Zelda the Maine Coon & Link the Ragdoll X Tabby
0.0.50 Malawi Cichlids
0.0.20 Community fish tank

Go to Top of Page

Tizzy
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
1202 Posts

Posted - 26/11/2008 :  16:24:29  Show Profile
Little leo's should be fine with meal worms, give them a bit of time both of mine didn't eat for about 2 weeks when i first got them and again when they moved viv - Moody sods get 'relocation stress'. They get stroppy when i move stuff around in the viv too but can usually be tempted eventually by tiny locusts (easier to deal with than crickets) or the occational wax worm (as a treat). Infact sometimes the locusts aren't so tiny and they manage those just fine too. When you do put crickets in put a slice of apple or something in too for the crickets to munch on, otherwise they may just much on your leos.

3.2.0 corns 0.3.1 Leopard Geckos, 0.1.0 Mad Staffys 1.0.0 Moggie. 1.2.0. Devils in training.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

181 Posts

Posted - 28/11/2008 :  09:55:59  Show Profile
I thought a general guide for food was nothing bigger than the width of your leos head. Is that right?

1.1.0 Corn Snakes: Dante & Hades
2.0.0 Cats: Orpheus & Dimitri
0.1.0 Dog: Sophie
0.0.1 GALS
1.0.0 Mexi Black - Lucifer
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

259 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2008 :  15:56:05  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by PunkAsF82

ss- did you have yours from babies? cause the mealies im giving them (they haven't eaten yet) are the same ones i give cooper.

People on rfuk have said they should be fine as they'll jsut bite them in half, but y'know.... the dark side cannot but trusted really :P

Immaa get hold of some mini crickets and give them a few in a week or so, have read they wont eat for about a week while they're settling in.

Also, what do you use to heat your viv? I will get a pic of their set up (Y)

Hiya late reply, sorry! Esme was a baby and Gytha was a bit older - Esme really hasn't taken to mealies though.. I think they are too big and crunchy for her.. or maybe they just don't move fast enough - she's a real stalker! Gytha loves them though and just crunches them up.

Most of the time I just give them dusted black crickets and although I know the rule is no wider than their eyes, sometimes it isn't an option - but they seem to be able to handle anything. I think the biggest crickets they ever eat are 4th instar. If they are too big Esme just spits them out and rechews them! (Mental lil lady!) but she's about 7cm long now (body and head).

Since I've had to seperate them (what with Esme dropping her tail) I've got them on a heat strip, with a max temp of 32*. I tried a bulb for a short period of time but it was a bit pointless as they just hid from the light (what with being nocturnal and all...) so they didn't warm up. The mat seems alot better. They have a flat stone each that they lie on when they are digesting and a humid hide full of moss on the warm side as well as a few others. I'll post a pic later of Esme's 'recovery' setup so you can see

One thing I've noticed is they aren't too keen on moving house and get quite jittery when I clean their tanks, though I expect they'll get used to it. Otherwise they are happy, friendly lil creatures

1.0.0 miami x crimson corn snake (sirius)
0.2.0 leopard geckos (esma and gytha)
2.0.0 emperor scorpions (bebe and jim)
2.0.0 moggies (othello and tachikoma)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000