Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

10 Posts

Posted - 19/11/2008 :  16:19:38  Show Profile
Alreet
(This is a rant aswell as a question).
Has anyone from here ever bought anything from petzoo.co.uk and what kind of feed back would you give for them? I'm asking because I ordered a few items from them last week that should of been deliverd by friday last week, the delivery date keeps getting pushed back a day every day. Meaning I am putting my corn on hold untill the new gear arrives or do you think I should cancel the order and reorder form a more reliable place? If so does anyone know any good sites?

Cheers

(Sorry if this is in the wrong place).

n/a
deleted

157 Posts

Posted - 19/11/2008 :  17:09:21  Show Profile
if u feel they have taken advantage and are messing you around then send them a few emails of complaint, if they dont deliver sharpish cancel and my opinion would be 888reptiles, i havnt ordered from any other company so cant compare, however i recently bought a heat mat and thermostat (at a very good price) from 888reptiles, and even with standard delivery i only had to wait one day (ordered late tuesday night delivered by 1pm on thursday. also they use parcel force so when you recieve the email saying your delivery has been sent out, you can track it. stops you having to wait in for days on the trot scared to go out incase u miss the delivery, then noticing the "we called but u was not home" letter on floor after your been to the toilet haha, i h8 delivery companies.. oops sorry rantin on a bit myself lmao, so yea 888 reptiles :D

Go to Top of Page

Ell
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1640 Posts

Posted - 19/11/2008 :  19:11:59  Show Profile  Click to see Ell's MSN Messenger address
reptilekeeping.co.uk is good to ^^

1.0.0 Normal corn snake - Dusk
0.1.0 Strawberry Snow Stripe corn snake - Dawn
0.1.0 Harlequin Crested Gecko - Stickles
1.0.0 Sable Syrian Hamster - CoCo
0.1.0 Hognose snake - Truffles
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

10 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2008 :  01:44:45  Show Profile
Cheers guys they both look worth giving ago, I'll give one a bash if my order dont come through soon.

Cheers
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2008 :  06:23:20  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
I would also recommend 888.

www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000