CRB'S v's BRB'S
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cumbrian eejit
Hatchling

United Kingdom
305 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2008 :  16:23:51  Show Profile  Click to see cumbrian eejit's MSN Messenger address
Hi guys, got the chance of getting a crb hatchling and just wondering what everyone thought of them. Been told very similar to royals apart from can be a bit more reliable feeding.
Let me know what you think.

lost track of the day's now, but I'm getting my amel stripe corn on the 2nd of August!!!

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2008 :  16:34:59  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
Nice snakes, can be a bit nippy when young. I prefer the colourings of BRB's hence buying one recently.

www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2008 :  16:34:59  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
Nice snakes, can be a bit nippy when young. I prefer the colourings of BRB's hence buying one recently.

Go to Top of Page

saddleninja
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1400 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2008 :  20:31:46  Show Profile  Click to see saddleninja's MSN Messenger address  Send saddleninja a Yahoo! Message
they are a nice looking snake, lovely patterns

1 amel
1 okeette
2 normals
1 rosy rat x
3 royals

1 cali king
1 publean milk
1 yemen chameleon
2 orange spotted agamas
1 colombian rainbow boa
Go to Top of Page

saddleninja
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1400 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2008 :  20:31:46  Show Profile  Click to see saddleninja's MSN Messenger address  Send saddleninja a Yahoo! Message
they are a nice looking snake, lovely patterns

1 amel
1 okeette
2 normals
1 rosy rat x
3 royals

1 cali king
1 publean milk
1 yemen chameleon
2 orange spotted agamas
1 colombian rainbow boa
Go to Top of Page

cumbrian eejit
Hatchling

United Kingdom
305 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2008 :  20:45:52  Show Profile  Click to see cumbrian eejit's MSN Messenger address
went to my local rep.shop to have a look at the royals and adam,(the lad that owns the shop) showed me the crb's he had in, let me get them all out and then I was lucky enough to arrive at feeding time, two struck brilliant and the last one's a bit of a problem feeder. just have to get the o.h. to say yes, got my pick of the two available.

lost track of the day's now, but I'm getting my amel stripe corn on the 2nd of August!!!
Go to Top of Page

cumbrian eejit
Hatchling

United Kingdom
305 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2008 :  20:45:52  Show Profile  Click to see cumbrian eejit's MSN Messenger address
went to my local rep.shop to have a look at the royals and adam,(the lad that owns the shop) showed me the crb's he had in, let me get them all out and then I was lucky enough to arrive at feeding time, two struck brilliant and the last one's a bit of a problem feeder. just have to get the o.h. to say yes, got my pick of the two available.

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2008 :  21:22:31  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
Excellent.

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2008 :  21:22:31  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
Excellent.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

433 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2008 :  21:51:25  Show Profile
Bribe her with shiny things, most ladys like shiny things!

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

433 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2008 :  21:51:25  Show Profile
Bribe her with shiny things, most ladys like shiny things!

Go to Top of Page

cumbrian eejit
Hatchling

United Kingdom
305 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2008 :  21:54:32  Show Profile  Click to see cumbrian eejit's MSN Messenger address
could be getting the go ahead seen as I lost out going to donny coz of the car.

Go to Top of Page

cumbrian eejit
Hatchling

United Kingdom
305 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2008 :  21:54:32  Show Profile  Click to see cumbrian eejit's MSN Messenger address
could be getting the go ahead seen as I lost out going to donny coz of the car.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000