Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

n/a
deleted

14 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2008 :  19:14:32  Show Profile
There is a morph called a chocolate, saw one today and the man who works at the petshop knows alot and i mean alot about his snakes, next time i need to o there ill try and get a picture to post on ere.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

14 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2008 :  19:14:32  Show Profile
There is a morph called a chocolate, saw one today and the man who works at the petshop knows alot and i mean alot about his snakes, next time i need to o there ill try and get a picture to post on ere.
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2008 :  19:23:02  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
quite often if a new name comes up its likely its an established morph that's had a revamp with a new name.

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2008 :  19:23:02  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
quite often if a new name comes up its likely its an established morph that's had a revamp with a new name.

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2008 :  19:34:10  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
http://www.iansvivarium.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/cornsnakemorphs.html#wild

See if you can find what it looks like on here.

www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2008 :  19:34:10  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
http://www.iansvivarium.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/cornsnakemorphs.html#wild

See if you can find what it looks like on here.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

68 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2008 :  16:14:53  Show Profile
Chocolate Corns -- These Snakes from Central Louisiana, East Texas, East Oklahoma, and Arkansas were formerly considered to be members of The Great Plains Ratsnake family because of their coloration and geographic location. However, now scientists consider them to be corn snakes. Characteristics include a light to dark gray ground color, with blotches from rusty redish brown to dark brown.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

68 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2008 :  16:14:53  Show Profile
Chocolate Corns -- These Snakes from Central Louisiana, East Texas, East Oklahoma, and Arkansas were formerly considered to be members of The Great Plains Ratsnake family because of their coloration and geographic location. However, now scientists consider them to be corn snakes. Characteristics include a light to dark gray ground color, with blotches from rusty redish brown to dark brown.
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2008 :  16:35:01  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
Where did you find that, link or pic?

BTW I'm a scientist and I don't think they exist, so now you can quote 'Scientists don't believe they exist'

Edited by - Blackecho on 06/09/2008 16:36:26
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2008 :  16:35:01  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
Where did you find that, link or pic?

BTW I'm a scientist and I don't think they exist, so now you can quote 'Scientists don't believe they exist'

Edited by - Blackecho on 06/09/2008 16:36:26
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

481 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2008 :  16:52:29  Show Profile
i have just searched the internet and the page that you found the description of the chocolate corn is the only one i could find:
http://fohn.net/corn-snake-pictures-facts/page2.html

i could find people saying they'd seen them named as chocolte corns in pet shops but nobody knowing what they are or any explanation on them

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

481 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2008 :  16:52:29  Show Profile
i have just searched the internet and the page that you found the description of the chocolate corn is the only one i could find:
http://fohn.net/corn-snake-pictures-facts/page2.html

i could find people saying they'd seen them named as chocolte corns in pet shops but nobody knowing what they are or any explanation on them

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

68 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2008 :  16:53:21  Show Profile
on corn snake pictures and facts website theres also corn x emoryi are called chocolates
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

68 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2008 :  16:53:21  Show Profile
on corn snake pictures and facts website theres also corn x emoryi are called chocolates
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

68 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2008 :  16:54:43  Show Profile
and sometimes root beer corns are renamed chocolates to increase sales
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

68 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2008 :  16:54:43  Show Profile
and sometimes root beer corns are renamed chocolates to increase sales
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2008 :  18:28:10  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
If its a cross breed then that's different, could well be a corn/rat mix.

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2008 :  18:28:10  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
If its a cross breed then that's different, could well be a corn/rat mix.

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2008 :  20:25:25  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
if it IS a corn/rat cross then there's one going to Doncaster tomorrow, I quite fancied it but the price is a bit steep for me....... will certainly have a look at it as I might have found Beech a new home

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2008 :  20:25:25  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
if it IS a corn/rat cross then there's one going to Doncaster tomorrow, I quite fancied it but the price is a bit steep for me....... will certainly have a look at it as I might have found Beech a new home

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000