Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 12

n/a
deleted

433 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2008 :  20:27:23  Show Profile
They are stunning snakes especially the albino ones, and those patchy white ones ( yes i'm not very good at royal morphs), i still think we'll get one when we have the space, even if they aren't as sociable.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

433 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2008 :  20:27:23  Show Profile
They are stunning snakes especially the albino ones, and those patchy white ones ( yes i'm not very good at royal morphs), i still think we'll get one when we have the space, even if they aren't as sociable.

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2008 :  20:58:12  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
Meet Magic, sorry about the photo quality, just took a couple quickly before letting her settle down (she's been on a long journey down from Scotland).

www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2008 :  20:58:12  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
Meet Magic, sorry about the photo quality, just took a couple quickly before letting her settle down (she's been on a long journey down from Scotland).

Go to Top of Page

matty18714
The Count of Corniness

United Kingdom
4428 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2008 :  20:59:46  Show Profile
I like it!!

Go to Top of Page

matty18714
The Count of Corniness

United Kingdom
4428 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2008 :  20:59:46  Show Profile
I like it!!

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

433 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2008 :  21:03:26  Show Profile
That's so much smaller than i expected it to be.. curious... very pretty!!

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

433 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2008 :  21:03:26  Show Profile
That's so much smaller than i expected it to be.. curious... very pretty!!

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2008 :  21:05:32  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
I think she's beautiful, on the first pic you can just about see the rainbow shimmer (near the wife's little finger nail).

Will get some better pics in a few days.

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2008 :  21:05:32  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
I think she's beautiful, on the first pic you can just about see the rainbow shimmer (near the wife's little finger nail).

Will get some better pics in a few days.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

433 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2008 :  21:10:14  Show Profile
its like petrol in a puddle, so so pretty.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

433 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2008 :  21:10:14  Show Profile
its like petrol in a puddle, so so pretty.

Go to Top of Page

saddleninja
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1400 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2008 :  21:12:19  Show Profile  Click to see saddleninja's MSN Messenger address  Send saddleninja a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by Peanuts

the white patchy ones are pie balds, nice but expensive and don`t live as long as normals

1 amel
1 okeette
2 normals
1 rosy rat x
3 royals

1 cali king
1 publean milk
1 yemen chameleon
2 orange spotted agamas
1 colombian rainbow boa
Go to Top of Page

saddleninja
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1400 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2008 :  21:12:19  Show Profile  Click to see saddleninja's MSN Messenger address  Send saddleninja a Yahoo! Message
quote:

the white patchy ones are pie balds, nice but expensive and don`t live as long as normals

1 amel
1 okeette
2 normals
1 rosy rat x
3 royals

1 cali king
1 publean milk
1 yemen chameleon
2 orange spotted agamas
1 colombian rainbow boa
Go to Top of Page

saddleninja
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1400 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2008 :  21:13:07  Show Profile  Click to see saddleninja's MSN Messenger address  Send saddleninja a Yahoo! Message
nice looking snake BE, i bet your chuffed

1 amel
1 okeette
2 normals
1 rosy rat x
3 royals

1 cali king
1 publean milk
1 yemen chameleon
2 orange spotted agamas
1 colombian rainbow boa
Go to Top of Page

saddleninja
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1400 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2008 :  21:13:07  Show Profile  Click to see saddleninja's MSN Messenger address  Send saddleninja a Yahoo! Message

1 amel
1 okeette
2 normals
1 rosy rat x
3 royals

1 cali king
1 publean milk
1 yemen chameleon
2 orange spotted agamas
1 colombian rainbow boa
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2008 :  21:22:22  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by saddleninja

Well she's disappeared into a hide now and I don't expect to see her for a few days now!

But yes thanks, very much so.

For those interested, the girl (Anne) who I bought him from was really nice and will also be bringing several Corn hatchlings to the Doncaster show. Maybe another BRB too.

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2008 :  21:22:22  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
quote:

Well she's disappeared into a hide now and I don't expect to see her for a few days now!

But yes thanks, very much so.

For those interested, the girl (Anne) who I bought him from was really nice and will also be bringing several Corn hatchlings to the Doncaster show. Maybe another BRB too.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

433 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2008 :  21:28:25  Show Profile
quote:

quote:

Hmm I think in that case if we were going to go for a flashy morph it would be an albino (when i miraculously win the lottery this is) or when BE starts breeding them and giving forum members a massive discount! do the albinos live as long as normals?

ooo may give anne a visit at the show, nice to have a tried and tested breeder.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

433 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2008 :  21:28:25  Show Profile
quote:

quote:

Hmm I think in that case if we were going to go for a flashy morph it would be an albino (when i miraculously win the lottery this is) or when BE starts breeding them and giving forum members a massive discount! do the albinos live as long as normals?

ooo may give anne a visit at the show, nice to have a tried and tested breeder.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000