The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Breeding
 the race is on!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mouse Posted - 01/06/2010 : 12:26:46
Hmm, are the current eggs going to hatch first, or will she lay her eggs first?!!
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mouse Posted - 02/06/2010 : 23:35:41
*Grins and nods at matty* um....i'll get my head round it at some point!!! :D

I'm not sure if they are shadows or what, it kinda looks like small patches on the eggs surface.

All the eggs have also got bigger. I know this sounds silly, but it looks like they're inflating!!!!
Sta~ple Posted - 02/06/2010 : 23:23:18
I'm sure they will hatch soon :p can you see and funny shadows in the eggys yet? I can remember when I checked on my eggs on night and there was nothing, woke up in the morning and just happened to glance at them and there was 3 that had fully hatched :o
matty18714 Posted - 02/06/2010 : 23:08:35
Snow is homozygous Anery + Amel, so they would all be normal het Anery and Amel as long as the female hasnt got any other hets.
Mouse Posted - 02/06/2010 : 23:04:25
YEah, I'll be keeping any I fall in love with....ummmmm....:D

Snakes!!! :D:D:D
hehe

Am rubbish at morphs.
Mum is a normal, Dad is a Snow. Mike said all would be normals, but I don't know what her parents were or if she's het for anything, so we'll see!!! :D
Pics will go up as soon as they hatch.

Mark(OH) looked thru the incubator window and said, oooh hatching is occuring. I got up so quickly I nearly fell over, and it turned out to be a black like on the egg rather than a snake coming out.....grrrr..... :D
Sta~ple Posted - 02/06/2010 : 21:19:35
I would love one but I have my hands full at the moment T.T I just enough room for 2 adults and enough room for when my 2 little ones become adults at the moment :( I hope you will be keeping one or 2 though :)

What are you expecting?
Mouse Posted - 02/06/2010 : 19:29:39
HAHAHAHAHA, fair enough. you'll have to come and get one though!! ;) *has horrific image of jiffybagging a snake to post it*

Are you looking for a baby then?
Sta~ple Posted - 01/06/2010 : 14:21:36
I think they will hatch first :p
If I'm right, I will allow you to reward me with a prize of a free snake :D

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000