The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Breeding
 Breeding size?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 13/04/2010 : 11:20:17
Just a quick question if anyone has any ideas. I know the correct size and weight etc to breed to but i noticed a male and female of mine the other day doing the jittery actions when they sense another corn. Think they could sense each other because they are in tanks next to each other and i had been handling them both. The male is about 2.5 ft and female about 2.6 ft and its funny that they both have gone off their food in last 2 or 3 week, they are normally the best strikers ive got.
Can they become mature and active at this size or even smaller does anyone know?
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
hiper2009 Posted - 13/04/2010 : 15:43:20
Rule 3 which is minium 3ft , 300 grams and 3 years old
n/a Posted - 13/04/2010 : 14:44:47
quote:
Originally posted by DannyBrown91

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew

Its what i thought but just wanted to make sure. It was there eating habits that threw me a bit but thanks anyway

I don't know wether females often go off their food in breeding season but males do.

hes definately gone off his food, my female bin a bit funny at moment so maybe it just a phase or she coming up for a shed which is likely
DannyBrown91 Posted - 13/04/2010 : 12:36:01
quote:
Originally posted by Andrew

Its what i thought but just wanted to make sure. It was there eating habits that threw me a bit but thanks anyway

I don't know wether females often go off their food in breeding season but males do.
n/a Posted - 13/04/2010 : 11:34:08
quote:
Originally posted by DannyBrown91

They can become active at that size,i have heard of corns smaller becoming gravid because they were housed together.

3 foot, 300 grams and 3 years old is only a rough guide more for safety than anything else and is more for the females than males.

DannyBrown91 Posted - 13/04/2010 : 11:29:24
They can become active at that size,i have heard of corns smaller becoming gravid because they were housed together.

3 foot, 300 grams and 3 years old is only a rough guide more for safety than anything else and is more for the females than males.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000