The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Breeding
 breeding session ??

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 14/12/2009 : 18:34:26
stupid q but when is it breeding seesion ??
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
LittleMick Posted - 16/12/2009 : 23:35:33
It's also been proven (from reading only) that brumating corns snakes affects the breeding process, so how early or late you brumate your corn determines how early or late you can breed them. But again, I wouldn't mind this confirmed from an actual breeder rather than a source other than a book.
reptiledanny Posted - 15/12/2009 : 20:26:48
oh, ok. i am still learning and have alot to learn with that. i learn from the best.
eeji Posted - 15/12/2009 : 16:04:39
theres still a lot of breeders that do cool too ;)
reptiledanny Posted - 15/12/2009 : 15:52:53
sorry eeji, thought that some did. im not a breeder so don't know.
eeji Posted - 14/12/2009 : 22:23:29
most corn breeders don't cool corns and will start putting them together any time from February up until the end May, some maybe earlier, some maybe later.
n/a Posted - 14/12/2009 : 19:53:52
ohh no just out off concern thats all
reptiledanny Posted - 14/12/2009 : 19:52:06
all i can tell you is that most of the hatchlings are hatched in may june july time. that is the most time you will get baby corns. can i just ask out of curiostity why are you asking. are you planning to breed or wanting to buy a fresh baby corn. also forgot to say there is no such thing as a stupid question. never hesitate to ask us lot. you will always find someone that can answer your question.
n/a Posted - 14/12/2009 : 19:26:35
awwww ok thx m8 can any body else comfirm that??
reptiledanny Posted - 14/12/2009 : 19:02:45
breeding season next year is about jan feb time. breeders will start to cool there corns down to breed and then breed them around feb so laying will be about march, april time and then hatching will be about may time and then ready to be sold by june. i don't know if this is right as i am not a breeder ut i think t's about that. jan for breeding march for laying and then hatch in may and sold june.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000