The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Breeding
 Breeding Two Snows

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
hiper2009 Posted - 15/09/2009 : 17:26:48
Hello all,

Was woundering about breeding 2 snows together what sexy babys would come out would it be snows ??
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Brookestar Posted - 24/09/2009 : 18:52:45
well maybe soon GP but i didnt actually mean that one specifically
gingerpony Posted - 23/09/2009 : 20:40:22
but it's true, i'm still learning and hopefully will continue to do so........ i'm particularly interested in reports back from trips to the vet to extend my reptile veterinary knowledge
gingerpony Posted - 23/09/2009 : 20:39:04
quote:
Originally posted by Brookestar

...every now and then she needs to be told something she doesnt know (like morphs )
lmao brookie, ONCE, just ONCE i get an Abbotts Okeetee muddled up............. will i EVER live it down???
n/a Posted - 23/09/2009 : 15:15:35
aw thanks guys, i apprecite all your kind words, it makes me feel alot better xx
Brookestar Posted - 23/09/2009 : 09:32:44
stop being down on yourself. as GP said she has 4000+ posts and 90% is helping others yet every now and then she needs to be told something she doesnt know (like morphs ) everyone has weaknesses in their knowledge.

plus your the same age as me chrissy and you may be at college or working so a lot of time is used up with learning and yet in your spare time you continue learning about snakes.

keep at it
Kellog Posted - 23/09/2009 : 04:10:59
Chrissy - you do talk rubbish! What makes you a good owner isnt years of experience or amount of snakes you have or anything like that. It is how much you care for your snake, and I know that for you Tofu's health and well-being is your top priority. You are also wanting to learn as much as you can and not scared to ask for help. In my mind Tofu is blessed having you as her owner! xxx
gingerpony Posted - 22/09/2009 : 21:50:29
hey i'm still learning all the time too

wanting to learn makes the difference........ people who just say 'well i've done it this way for 15 years...' really annoy me, things move on a lot in that time!!
Brookestar Posted - 22/09/2009 : 21:06:31
i totally agree with hannah. if you werent good you wouldnt ask questions or want to learn.
HannahB Posted - 22/09/2009 : 20:41:08
quote:

but Kellog i do not think im a good herp owner, i worry too much, bug people on here too much and am justpoopin general

shush ya mush! thats really not true..
we all worry about our snakeys - to a lot of us they are our babies and if we didnt worry we wouldnt be human
your not apoopowner - you care for tofu really well and i dont think you would be on here expanding your knowledge and passing yours on to others if you were crap..
n/a Posted - 22/09/2009 : 15:54:31
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

quote:

that is what makes a good herp owner chrissy knowing your limits

Agree with Brookestar....and I know that Chrissy is definitely a good herp owner. Experience and more knowledge and more time is what is needed!

Glad Romeo has agreed to just be boyfriend to Tofu rather than babyfather! xxx

Cheers Guys..
but Kellog i do not think im a good herp owner, i worry too much, bug people on here too much and am justpoopin general
hiper2009 Posted - 19/09/2009 : 21:42:43
quote:
Originally posted by SexyBear77

good plan boys! poor romeo will need a cold shower!

Hahaha lol its for the best
SexyBear77 Posted - 19/09/2009 : 20:17:55
good plan boys! poor romeo will need a cold shower!
Kellog Posted - 18/09/2009 : 20:29:54
quote:

Agree with Brookestar....and I know that Chrissy is definitely a good herp owner. Experience and more knowledge and more time is what is needed!

Glad Romeo has agreed to just be boyfriend to Tofu rather than babyfather! xxx
hiper2009 Posted - 18/09/2009 : 18:34:53
To be honest im not to sure on breeding romeo yet i think i will do my research and when i get my second female sub adult then i might breed but i dont any of them getting hurt or to die from it But for now i think romeo and tofu are just bf and gf over the forum lol
Brookestar Posted - 18/09/2009 : 14:32:44
n/a Posted - 18/09/2009 : 12:07:28
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

Hiper...has Tofu agreed to this mating or is this just Romeo dreaming?? xxx

Tofu and me want to agree to this mating but my parents are not too sure about it all lol they say they are not worried about me actually looking after Tof when she is pregnant or looking after the hatchlings, but they are worried I will worry about Tof and the babies too much and have a heart attack lol
I know it’s a lot of work and responsibility looking after mama and babies, I am willing to undertake it all, great experience and all that but I think I agree with the parents, they are almost always right anyways lol Plus I wouldn’t want to put Tof or the Babies lives in danger through my own stupidity and in-experience
Brookestar Posted - 18/09/2009 : 10:00:36
i agree with SB i mean there is alot to think about. food for the little ones and individual fauns for each hatchling its a lot of responsibility
SexyBear77 Posted - 18/09/2009 : 09:19:41
its like an arranged marriage!

hiper, I think maybe you should read all the thread and info on breeding, as its not something to be undertaken lightly, even if the snakes are the same colour...
Kellog Posted - 18/09/2009 : 03:42:09
Hiper...has Tofu agreed to this mating or is this just Romeo dreaming?? xxx
eeji Posted - 17/09/2009 : 13:00:49
only once, if you keep an eye on them you'll know when they've been succesful

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000