The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Breeding
 waiting game

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 12/09/2009 : 13:48:42
hi guys just to let you all know cash shed on the 1st sept so with any luck she might lay any day am i right in thinking its 10-14 days after shed she hasnt got any fatter over the last month so entirly sure if there may be a problem any advice plz!!!!! by the way she still eating
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
gingerpony Posted - 15/09/2009 : 20:19:44
the fact that she's still feeding means she might not be.............

if she looks slightly swollen but it moving in jerky movements she might just be ovulating?
n/a Posted - 14/09/2009 : 21:16:08
well i phoned a reptile vet today to ask for some advice and he said give her another week she fed today small mouse and rat pup no probs
n/a Posted - 13/09/2009 : 22:37:59
OMG, unexpected or not... how exciting! I am sure that she will be fine, I think nature will take over. Maybe the twitching is due to her being uncomfortable? I am dying to know how you get on!
n/a Posted - 13/09/2009 : 18:56:33
hi ginger yeah shes in a moist hide at the moment i was just wondering if the twitching was normal and if it was a sign of her getting ready to lay as everything i have read so far has no mention of twitching as i am a novice all i can do is read and ask silly questions lol probably me just worring too much but shes so young i dont want anything to happen too her
gingerpony Posted - 13/09/2009 : 16:57:11
basically just try to keep her quiet and let her get on with it as undisturbed as possible

have you provided a damp hide for her to lay in?
n/a Posted - 13/09/2009 : 15:02:35
hi guys well today is day 14 since cashs pre-lay shed just had a look at her and not sure if this is right but every now and again she is twitching due to the fact that i am a complete novice at this breeding buissness and that it was totaly unexpected as i thought they were both females i am starting to get worried is this twitching normal or do i have good reason to be worried. As i have stated in previous post cash is not at the 3x3s to be breeding she is about 18 months old 3ft 1 inch long and bout 200 grams weight would be really grateful for any advice as soon as possible thanks
SexyBear77 Posted - 12/09/2009 : 19:22:22
oooh how exciting! fingers crossed it all goes well for you both!
gingerpony Posted - 12/09/2009 : 16:21:27
sounds like she's due to lay soon then......... can you see any skin between her scales? they usually go off feeding before they lay as it's uncomfy for them to eat, digest and pass food out

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000