The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Breeding
 Lavender Stripes

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
HannahB Posted - 19/07/2009 : 23:45:08
hey guys
im looking for a lavender stripe..i dont mind if its male or female or what age (the younger the better preferably but i dont mind)...
have found one and its still a young hatchling but its nearly £300 and was wondering if anyone knew if there were any other places with this particular morph in..
any help would be appreciated!!
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
eeji Posted - 26/07/2009 : 13:31:39
no news yet, still in the egg :S

I'm glad you got fixed up, congratulations! :D
HannahB Posted - 25/07/2009 : 15:51:52
thanks for the help everyone but have decided to spend spend spend this time round (its like all my birthday presents to myself for the next 10years in one lol)
am picking him up at the donny show in september.. but sshhhh dont tell my mum!!
HannahB Posted - 25/07/2009 : 00:16:35
hey eeji any luck with the breeders and poss lav.stripes?
HannahB Posted - 20/07/2009 : 21:38:16
if they can get snakes to the september show at donny that would be amazing.. i can pay asap and then just collect at donny.. cant travel abroad atm cause of the new job but one day will have to take a holiday that coincides with a show over there lol
thanks for the help
eeji Posted - 20/07/2009 : 21:22:25
i found 2 people expectin lav stripe, but they haven't hatched yet (i thought they already had)

one is in Halifax, the other is in Holland but can get snakes over in September for Doncaster or can meet up at a european show.
HannahB Posted - 20/07/2009 : 20:55:39
Brookestar - i dont really know tbh - was thinking £175 to be around the upper limit but will go over if i have to - its my early bday present so treating myself haha
oooh cool eeji appreciate that
eeji Posted - 20/07/2009 : 18:51:31
i'll ask around, i know someone who was expecting them and i know the eggs have hatched (just not what morphs he got!) :D
Chimp276 Posted - 20/07/2009 : 17:29:20
http://www.preloved.co.uk/fuseaction-adverts.showadvert/index-1031963528/a02c1e54.html

Dont no his prices, and u will have to b a member to contact him in first 7 days lol!
Brookestar Posted - 20/07/2009 : 09:58:34
i will have a word with an "old friend" what price you looking to pay?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000