The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Breeding
 About time!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
SilverWings Posted - 29/05/2013 : 11:08:38
Aaa, so excited, Luna is finally laying eggs exactly 14 days after her shed. I had a quick peek and saw 3 pearly white eggs, now I'll have to hold on until I get back from work at 10pm...the anticipation is going to kill me o.O
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
SilverWings Posted - 31/05/2013 : 15:11:24
I think she has no more eggs, she's a lot happier today and I can't see or feel any lumps. She's so skinny now o.O
smart bunny Posted - 31/05/2013 : 08:52:22
Is she definitely empty of eggs? If not you need to consider getting her to a vet before worrying about feeding etc.
SilverWings Posted - 31/05/2013 : 00:55:05
Tried candling again today, and most of them have a little pink dot and a vein or two, so very hopeful now :) Didn't see anything in the 4 iffy looking ones there, I'll just keep them a few more days and try again, if there's still nothing I'll likely dispose of them. Any idea when I should offer Luna food? She's very cranky today, even rattled her tail at me and tried to strike at the dog (she's never had an issue with him before, luckily he is really laid back and didn't bat an eyelid XD). I did wave a pinky at her this morning, but she wasn't interested.
Rebekah.Taylor Posted - 30/05/2013 : 10:41:50
If my ever roll when I take them or there mum out I do this to find the top b4 putting them in the incubator hope this helps and I hope you have some good egg a few of them look good to me ;)
Rebekah.Taylor Posted - 30/05/2013 : 10:38:38
If you shine a ligbt through from the bottom you will see a small red circle al the top of any good eggs :)
smart bunny Posted - 30/05/2013 : 08:47:51
Oh dear I hope she is OK. Congrats on the eggs so far, most of them look promising :)
SilverWings Posted - 29/05/2013 : 23:28:37
Better pic :)
I think she may still have ome eggs to lay, she won't come out of her laying box and twitches violently when i touch her. She also looks like she's straining. Hoping she's not got one stuck o.O

SilverWings Posted - 29/05/2013 : 22:31:58
I'm a bit concerned her clutch might not be fertile, they're a lot smaller than I thought they would be. I couldn't see any blood vessels when I candled either, but I'll be honest, I have no idea what I'm looking for...There are 15 nice looking ones, 2 that may or may not be good and 2 definite slugs. Here's a (not very good) photo of them all snug in the incubator...

Moppet Posted - 29/05/2013 : 18:49:00
That's good news I had a long wait too, Kali started laying just before I went to work but I managed to nip home during my lunch hour to peek in on her

I hope everything goes smoothly and keep up updated
kev 5 Posted - 29/05/2013 : 13:52:32
Good to hear, look forward to an update
Figs Posted - 29/05/2013 : 13:35:25
Good luck, Luna
herriotfan Posted - 29/05/2013 : 12:26:35
Thats great news. Goodness you're going to be fretting all day!!
Redware Posted - 29/05/2013 : 12:21:54
Yay good girl Luna, hope it all goes smoothly!
smart bunny Posted - 29/05/2013 : 11:58:30
Awww brilliant news, good luck Luna!!!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000