The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Breeding
 Gravid corn?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Moppet Posted - 17/04/2013 : 18:31:25
Apollo and Kali have locked 3 times now (a week inbetween each) and I put them together again today and she isn't interested. It looks like there is more skin between the scales in the last third or so of her body too Fingers crossed she's gravid! I'm going to offer her food tonight and see if she will still take it.

Just waiting for the prelay shed now I guess. Once she's blue I will put the lay box in for her, although it does seem like she's hunting for somewhere already. I don't want to put it in too early and cause problems with her being damp for too long.

3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Moppet Posted - 18/04/2013 : 17:15:12
She did take it, she's such a pig haha. Hopefully she is gravid. I will try to put some pictures up once she's digested the latest meal so that people can see her bulgey bits
Criminal Nails Posted - 18/04/2013 : 16:03:38
Yay :D Congartulations, Moppet, Apollo and Kali :)
Razee Posted - 17/04/2013 : 19:47:14
Congrats and good luck :-) I read in Cathy Love's book ( sorry about that again... ) that pregnant females are more likely to accept smaller meals, as they're easier to digest :-) I can't wait to see all the hatchies in the next few months.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000