The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Breeding
 SO EXCITED

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
oakleyman18 Posted - 20/02/2013 : 09:21:56
Hey all!

Got my first confirmed lock last night...! :D Jasper and Poppy did the dirty, so let's hope I'll be seeing eggs in a couple of months. Poppy's put on the pounds, and is now around 460g, and with Jasper a fatty at 600g, I'm expecting big ass babies!! The pairing is:

Caramel Stripe het Amel X Amel Stripe het Caramel

So babies will be:

25% Normal Stripe het Amel Caramel
25% Amel Stripe het Caramel
25% Caramel Stripe het Amel
25% Butter Stripes

CAN'T WAIT! :D
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
LukeW Posted - 21/02/2013 : 00:42:35
Kev 5 will you be selling any hatchlings? :)
kev 5 Posted - 20/02/2013 : 22:47:48
oakleyman- thanks, look forward to seeing the results of your pairings this year
kev 5 Posted - 20/02/2013 : 22:44:26
quote:
Originally posted by Donnie

quote:
Originally posted by kev 5

my eggs from my diffused ghost het stripe,amel and charcoal and coral stripe pairing are on 32 days now, so hopefully not to much longer

My god, yours were keen this year hope you get what you want out of this clutch

lol, thanks mate. They've never bred before so i thought i'd try early, introduced them in november and all went well
Dancross0 Posted - 20/02/2013 : 20:07:10
quote:
Originally posted by oakleyman18

NexivRed- Dans Typhon came from these two- they're his parents :)

Kev- What a cracking pairing, really excited to see what comes of those :)

Ambers het lavender, amel, diffused?

Could you post a couple of pics of them?
oakleyman18 Posted - 20/02/2013 : 20:00:36
NexivRed- Dans Typhon came from these two- they're his parents :)

Kev- What a cracking pairing, really excited to see what comes of those :)
Donnie Posted - 20/02/2013 : 19:25:10
quote:
Originally posted by kev 5

my eggs from my diffused ghost het stripe,amel and charcoal and coral stripe pairing are on 32 days now, so hopefully not to much longer

My god, yours were keen this year hope you get what you want out of this clutch
Donnie Posted - 20/02/2013 : 19:23:20
quote:
Originally posted by Dancross0

Congrats! Good luck with the odds!

I'm pairing up Ophis and Sirae in a few months, so I should end up with Hypos het anery, lavender, motley, 50% ph amel diffused, or Hypo Motleys het anery, lavender, stripe, 50% ph amel diffused if Ophis' ph stripe proves out.

Starting a bit of a lavender ghost motley project, hopefully plasma ghost motleys and stripes if I hit the possible hets...

Good luck Dan, I hope everything you want proves out for you
Donnie Posted - 20/02/2013 : 19:14:11
Great news Oscar, hopefully lots of stripey hatchies
LukeW Posted - 20/02/2013 : 19:09:06
Kev 5 will you be selling any hatchlings? or is anyone going to be selling some when they arrive? :)
Dancross0 Posted - 20/02/2013 : 18:29:23
Congrats! Good luck with the odds!

I'm pairing up Ophis and Sirae in a few months, so I should end up with Hypos het anery, lavender, motley, 50% ph amel diffused, or Hypo Motleys het anery, lavender, stripe, 50% ph amel diffused if Ophis' ph stripe proves out.

Starting a bit of a lavender ghost motley project, hopefully plasma ghost motleys and stripes if I hit the possible hets...
eeji Posted - 20/02/2013 : 18:18:40
thats a cracking pairing, good luck :)
NexivRed Posted - 20/02/2013 : 18:13:12
Ooohhh, nice pairing! And put me on the list for one of your ambers!! I can't get enough of Dan's little Typhon, I NEED an amber in my life :D
monalisa70 Posted - 20/02/2013 : 18:07:33
Thanks
kev 5 Posted - 20/02/2013 : 18:03:57
I know it's going to be a long 30 or so days. good luck and hope you get some surprises
monalisa70 Posted - 20/02/2013 : 17:47:56
quote:
Originally posted by Slinkey23

quote:
Originally posted by monalisa70

congrats and fingers crossed for you,Im trying my hand at breeding this,but only expect normal babies het for amel and motley . Had my first lock last week,got everything ready just waiting for some eggs lol

Good luck to you too! and you never know your corn may have some unknown hets

Yeah im hoping my male is at least het for amel but like you said might get some surprises

kev 5 only about 30 more days to go then lol,the waiting is gonna be a killer for me im not good at being patient
kev 5 Posted - 20/02/2013 : 17:41:42
Slinkey23 Posted - 20/02/2013 : 17:38:11
quote:
Originally posted by monalisa70

congrats and fingers crossed for you,Im trying my hand at breeding this,but only expect normal babies het for amel and motley . Had my first lock last week,got everything ready just waiting for some eggs lol

Good luck to you too! and you never know your corn may have some unknown hets
Slinkey23 Posted - 20/02/2013 : 17:36:40
Good luck! Fingers crossed
monalisa70 Posted - 20/02/2013 : 17:35:19
congrats and fingers crossed for you,Im trying my hand at breeding this year,but only expect normal babies het for amel and motley . Had my first lock last week,got everything ready just waiting for some eggs lol
oakleyman18 Posted - 20/02/2013 : 17:18:07
Thanks guys, hopefully I'll have some babies for sale to pass on to you guys soon :) First year of larger scale breeding this year. Still got to see locks from my Amber pair yet... After being told "The male will go for anything that moves ;)" he has yet to do anything but run away from his counterpart, who according to the previous owner, have mated several times...! Grr!! I suppose it's still early. We'll see.

How are everyone else's plans coming along?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000