The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Breeding
 what girlfriend to buy Orion?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lozzy Posted - 06/08/2012 : 19:50:00
So i wanted breed Orion in a year or two when he is up to weight etc, so thinking about girlfriends and was just wandering what everyone thought would throw out the most interesting morphs? Originally i wanted to pair him with Galaxy my snow but i have started to loose hope that she will ever return to me He is an Ultramel Anery with unknown hets which im trying to find out now and dont worry i would clearly state to any future buyers that the father is a hybrid meaning he is not full corn and inform them if they were to breed they would in turn need to make sure people were aware of this.

Thanks for any suggestions!
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ell Posted - 07/08/2012 : 20:51:33
I would have said snow to.

Best of luck with your hunt also! Fingers crossed.
gmac Posted - 06/08/2012 : 19:54:07
best going with another corn with anery, ultramel or amel in there. so a snow would be handy for some ultramel aneries and snows
oakleyman18 Posted - 06/08/2012 : 19:53:09
Well that's very responsible of you :) Kudos!!!

A snow would be a good choice for him.. If only you knew the hets though! After that's its a bit of a guess... Some of the more easily found genes are motley/stripe, caramel, diffused... Maybe try those? So A snow motley, an Xanthic Snow, or an Avalanche..

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000