The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Breeding
 what morph would i get

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
katy Posted - 07/07/2012 : 14:09:20
He is a ghost corn and she is a cayenne fire bloodred so what morph would the hatchlings be?
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
oakleyman18 Posted - 07/07/2012 : 16:02:06
It follows a trend of lots of fancy names for selectively bred animals. For example, very bright amels can be called "Sunglows", and so on. Genetically they are mostly the same, they're just very nice specimens of a particular type. If it was Don's page you were looking at on google, I wouldn't really want to question him, he's been responsible for lots of very new and exciting things in the cornsnake scene, however IMO, that's a fire.
oakleyman18 Posted - 07/07/2012 : 16:01:28
It follows a trend of lots of fancy names for selectively bred animals. For example, very bright amels can be called "Sunglows", and so on. Genetically they are mostly the same, they're just very nice specimens of a particular type. If it was Don's page you were looking at on google, I wouldn't really want to question him, he's been responsible for lots of very new and exciting things in the cornsnake scene, however IMO, that's a fire.
katy Posted - 07/07/2012 : 15:29:34
oh so why call them a different name if they are the same morph?

oakleyman18 Posted - 07/07/2012 : 15:18:54
Looks like a nice Fire there!
katy Posted - 07/07/2012 : 15:05:54
yeah i wasn't sure when i heard the name either so i typed it in google and it was there
oakleyman18 Posted - 07/07/2012 : 14:35:22
I'm not sure I've heard of a Cayenne fire bloodred/it exists... So it's most likely a fire or a diffused- Fire already has the diffused gene, so I'm guessing it's a Fire?

That being the case, you would get all Normals, het Amel, Anery, Diffused and Hypo.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000