The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Breeding
 egg laying

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
darrell1 Posted - 16/06/2012 : 11:53:47
hi, can any1 help me, my female corn has shown every sign of being gravid, but it is now day 11 after shed and still no eggs and no signs of her trying to lay. how many days after shed can she go before i need to worry ?.
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mrsgrumpy Posted - 18/06/2012 : 07:46:46
Mine has just laid her eggs ... her shed was a couple a weeks ago, so I don't know if its really relevant tbh ... my snake became very restless and was always out and about rather than lying under her rock for several weeks... she loves and laid her eggs in the moist moss box.
darrell1 Posted - 16/06/2012 : 21:12:30
that is a wide variation, nothing to worry about for a while yet then, cheers mate. you still cant help worrying about them no matter how long you have been breeding hey mate !.
darrell1 Posted - 16/06/2012 : 21:06:31
hi mate, 20 days god, so i have nothing to worry about yet then lol, thanks mate.
marc_sg Posted - 16/06/2012 : 20:05:02
My mates actually laid a day before she shed. And last year my shelly shed and laid 7 days later. This year it was 13 days after. It really depends on them
ashby_steve Posted - 16/06/2012 : 19:51:28
20 days for Lyla the little sh*t lol
Isoldael Posted - 16/06/2012 : 12:38:02
No problemo :). Each snake is different, anyway :)
darrell1 Posted - 16/06/2012 : 12:20:51
hi, thanks for ur input, she has a egg laying box. she is very relaxed and not at all like my other corns which have layed. so the 10 day thing i keep reading is just a guide line then. if urs took 2 weeks then i dont need to worry yet, thanks a lot mate.
Isoldael Posted - 16/06/2012 : 12:02:20
Do you have a proper laying box for her? Is she actively going around the viv seemingly searching for something?

I wouldn't worry too much, it took my Saphira more than 2 weeks after her pre-lay shed :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000