The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Breeding
 What to breed to a ghost motley stripe

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MrsA82 Posted - 16/08/2011 : 20:53:40
Help please! Thinking of finding a mate for Harry in the future, but corn genetics confuse me, royals not a problem

I brought him as a super hypo ghost. But no one has ever been able to pinpoint exactly what he is. But going by his belly I'm going for a ghost motley stripe. So going on that what would be the ideal morph to put with him?

Thanks all
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
manda88 Posted - 17/08/2011 : 22:01:06
Personally I'd be tempted to breed him to an anery het stripe for some beautiful anery stripe babies, it'd be lovely to see some good quality anery stripes and if anyone's gonna make them, its gonna be your gorgeous boy!!
Nox Posted - 17/08/2011 : 20:28:54
hmm, he looks more like an anery, charcoal/granite/pewter type thing rather than ghost (but the deffinition of ghost is the most loosely used one). I would breed him with a motley/diffused anery - try to get patternless dark blacks (uncommon) or grey with black circles (looks stunning such as http://www.moreptiles.com/pewter.htm but imagine more contrast! If you get one of those I hereby shot gun it! ;)
SexyBear77 Posted - 17/08/2011 : 20:11:33
I'd go for a motley anery, hypo or ghost, or anything else with one or all of those as hets.

Tbh, normal motleys are very attractive, but I don't know how well they sell.
MrsA82 Posted - 17/08/2011 : 14:12:40
Here's some pics in an old thread. Taken a while back. Wanna make something that dosnt look normal really
http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16157
manda88 Posted - 17/08/2011 : 13:33:59
Do you have any pics of him? It depends on what you want to make really, assuming he is a ghost motley/stripe with no hets, you can make hypos, hypo motleys/stripes, aneries, anery motley/stripes, normals, normal motley/stripes, and ghost motley/stripes.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000