The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Breeding
 Local breeder required

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
paulie78 Posted - 04/08/2011 : 00:50:59
Hey guys argh frustrated much!! last 2 days ive been trying to locate a corn to put a deposit on (everythings ready to go just dont have a stat yet which should be sorted tomorrow afternoon)Someone kindly reccomended pro corns which id love to use unfortunately though considering how far it is from me and i dont drive (public transport just not an option)im kinda limited to distance i can travel in in Taunton/somerset but i can easily travel to devon/exeter/bristol or plymouth so if anyone knows of any breeders local i would be eternally gratefull
I initally convinced myself i wasnt too bothered about morphs but after so much shopping around on various sites and things ive pretty much got my heart set on either an okeetee or a butter motley lol but ultimately i cant afford to be choosey i guess i just feel a bit cheated when i see the prices breeders are charging online but if i purchase locally from any of the reptile stockists here i can except to pay 40-70 quid for a common

Thanks in advance

Paul
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
eeji Posted - 04/08/2011 : 21:24:49
adsclarke and vetdebbie are in Bournemouth and run their own reptile courier :)

www.procorns.co.uk for the snakes
www.wildworldreptiles.co.uk for the courier
paulie78 Posted - 04/08/2011 : 15:28:37
Hey guys thanks for all your advice and help if only i could drive lol itd be so much easier the cost of courier seems to be about the same as what it would cost me to travel on public transport to any of the stockists id preferably like to use then obviously add to that the cost of the snake itself and its probably gonna cost me the same as buying locally
Ive found a snake now and have reserved it hopefully getting it sunday all being well (my heat mat hasnt arrived yet) got my stat now everythings all set

http://www.ajreptiles.co.uk/images/live/207.jpg this is the corn im gonna be buying not sure if its a male or female will ask when i go see its a hypo corn looks pretty cool looking forward to
seeing it in the flesh thanks so much guys for all your help and advice.

Kehhlyr really appreciate the offer if for some reason i dont end up purchasing the above snake i may take u up on it tyvm

Kehhlyr Posted - 04/08/2011 : 13:57:20
I may possibly be going to Wells, in Somerset on Friday the 12th or Sunday the 14th of this month.
I'm in Bournemouth, so if you find one locally to me, I will be able to bring it there. I believe that's about 25 miles or so from Taunton.
Anastasia Posted - 04/08/2011 : 11:22:11
Another one I've seen recommended on here is AC Snakes

http://www.acsnakes.co.uk/available.htm#Corn

I think it's the shop of one of the posters on here, but I can't remember their name. I found another place just by searching online, no idea if they are good though.

http://daysreptiles.co.uk/Index_files/Page1251.htm

Sure there are many more. I started with a google search for "corn hatchlings <my area>" and just clicked a few links...

Good luck finding yourself your perfect corn!

S.
west5680 Posted - 04/08/2011 : 10:04:05
some breeders will send snakes by courier, but obviously will put the price up a tad. There are a couple on here that i've heard are good Cymru corns is one i remember, sorry to the others whos name I've forgot.
awlred Posted - 04/08/2011 : 07:59:29
Some pet-stores have a classifieds board, our local Jolleyes has one and there's usually atleast a few breeders with cards up. Alternatively places like Gumtree and pre-loved might provide contacts. Unfortunately I'm not near you so I can't give specific advice.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000