The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Breeding
 Excitable male.. Just can't stop himself!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
oakleyman18 Posted - 15/07/2011 : 09:55:53
Hey everyone,

My Male corn was bred for the first time this year, which is all well and good, but ever since I removed him from his mistress, he has been uncontrollably.. for lack of a better word.. spunking absolutely everywhere. I thought at first maybe he could smell her in the viv, so I gave that a deep clean, then when that didnt work, I cleaned him and the viv again, and the other day I took him outside, and the second I put him down he went over the grass. Does grass on his underside tickle his man parts? I think not.. But anyway, is there any reason why he seems to be uncontrollably pleasuring himself everywhere? It's beginning to stink out the room he's in because it ends up in the substrate, on his hides and generally all over the place. I don't really want to handle him anymore! Anyone got any advice??
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Vixyg Posted - 17/07/2011 : 21:02:26
Well maybe you need to think of the other way to a mans heart....food! lol maybe that will take his mind off things for a bit....no idea really but honestly reading it from an outsider view...its hilarious, im sure its not so funny when its you that has to clean up after him!
oakleyman18 Posted - 17/07/2011 : 19:58:56
Hah! Yeah, depends if she could handle him. I just don't know if he'd be able to physically deal with actual physical contact again now that grass seems to be his playbuddy. I'm afraid that he might pop!

On a serious note, yes it does smell, yes I am not really wanting to handle him right now, so is there any way to ease him back into the normal mode, ie- no self pleasuring? I want my corn back :(
Katie.Dublin Posted - 16/07/2011 : 14:03:06
LOL!! Oh that is just brilliant! One of my snake is called Spunk! But she's a girl. Maybe we should introduce mine and yours haha
jordy845 Posted - 16/07/2011 : 13:10:54
quote:
Originally posted by scottishbluebird

Maybe wrap in clingfilm? snake condoms?

LMAO You Could be onto something there!
HERICUS Posted - 16/07/2011 : 12:24:32
thats possibly the best post ive ever read!!!
some guys are just hornier than others!!!!!!

u just have a horny corny.....(sorry!)
Corrah Posted - 16/07/2011 : 10:53:57
I'm afraid I had a chuckle too. Cheered me up after a rubbish day at work. Hope things settle down soon.
tordyjo Posted - 16/07/2011 : 10:45:21
i'm another that is chuckling away to herself, does snake sperm/semen smell that much? sorry i can't be of any more help
Lucy1012 Posted - 16/07/2011 : 09:54:21
From what I read, he is a streotypical teenage male ;-) I am sure once the 'novelty' wears off he will calm down with the bodily fludid production lol
scottishbluebird Posted - 15/07/2011 : 17:40:45
Maybe wrap in clingfilm? snake condoms?
scottishbluebird Posted - 15/07/2011 : 17:39:19
ewwwwwwwwwww lmao, sorry cant help, but like everyone else i couldnt help but laugh ( we are such a mature bunch!)
Laws Posted - 15/07/2011 : 12:44:52
hehehee! made me smile! sorry i cant offer any help other than give him a talking to! i watched a vid on a gecko that had the same problem , didnt matter if the owner hadnt handled any females , it was always excited and dribbling everywhere so to speak......
Mort13 Posted - 15/07/2011 : 11:58:41
LMAO!! I'm sorry I can't offer any advice,but I have to say you've given me a damn good giggle. The grass tickling his man parts bit has cracked me up!!
Have you tried giving him a cold shower (just kidding)

Hope you get a more helpful reply soon.
Ashma Posted - 15/07/2011 : 10:07:50
I have no advice, but I can safely say (aside from the smell of course - which I imagine is terrible) that this is one of the greatest stories I have read in a long time!

I'll be interested to know if theres an explanation for it though

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000